Recent content by jj100117

1. J

April 26th - 3rd annual cash tournament - Portland, MI

I have one spot open: 170 per team - 12 per game umpires. 4 game guarantee, round robin into single elimination like always. Balls included, 2 and 1 up on the HRs. Payout is 50 per team entered, other sponsor awards for round robin winners and other places. Using the ASA NON...
  2. J

The Z Line

new ones, obvi
  3. J

The Z Line

i've got me an ASA only one on its way next week - hope it is as good as im reading. I believe endloaded is gold and balance is navy, correct?
  4. J

The Z Line

Helps a lot, thanks - what color are the 2014s? Differences between the + and RI's?
  5. J

The Z Line

Seems like I've seen about 6 different colors and im getting lost - Just want to know which one im getting when I buy
  6. J

The Z Line

I'm getting confused by the various z's and their colors and the models - is there a thread that I'm just not seeing or can someone break down each of the models for all the z's? I'm lost
  7. J

ASA Force Out

Meant 1 down, sorry
  8. J

ASA Force Out

1st and 3rd, 2 out. Flyball to center field caught, runner on first thinks it is gapped and is subsequently thrown on at first on a force play. Runner crosses the plate before the out is made. Force play dictates and no run or is this a timing play and the run scores? ASA
  9. J

Michigan ASA D

Good tournament yesterday everyone!
  10. J

For Trade 27 crush 2

If you decide to sell lmk
  11. J

For Sale/Trade 28 oz Mizuno Crush G3

interested but a friendly heads up your probably a bit high on the price, sir.
  12. J

For Trade Easton B2.0

180 gifted would do it, also bump
  13. J

For Trade Easton B2.0

I have - If someone can give me a PC on it I'll list a price also sir
  14. J

For Trade Easton B2.0

pics fixed bump