Recent content by jkwoody22

1. jkwoody22

Senior bats

From Eastons website
  2. jkwoody22

Senior bats

It’s composite, I unwrapped mine and hit 100 44’s and classic ms off a tee in my garage today and it had a lot of loud cracks sounds, doesn’t sound like a steel, but I will say your spot on about it feeling like a steel, endload is massive, most I ever swung, I regripped it to verify it has a...
  3. jkwoody22

Senior bats

I ordered a 27 to try out, I’ll be playing my first senior ball this year and wanted to try this for the price, the reviews says it has some flex, and I game an asa krecher and prefer a little flex, most of my buds all use the 1pc melees and I just didn’t care for the balance one I swung, so we...
  4. jkwoody22

Rawlings custom gloves

My favorite is the black one, never goes out of style And second is number 2
  5. jkwoody22

Outfield Timberglaze

I have a 303 12.75 custom that I did 4 years ago, tan laces, camel stitching, black embroidery, I don’t use it, the leather was some of the toughest I had to break in, but for me the internal thumb stay and padding have been to much to use for tip, they just won’t break in the way I want to be...
  6. jkwoody22

LTB Torch

Anonymous custom gloves as well
  7. jkwoody22

Tyja?

I still have a few, super nice, comfortable, and warm, like nice pajamas lol, I wish they were still around as well, I think I bought my last pair back in 16 or 17 maybe even earlier
  8. jkwoody22

Best Demarini steel

I like the new steels with 52’s, the alloy handle feels better with my swing, they have since went to a seemless barrel, the ones pre 18 had a fused seem that had a tendency to split, the white steels with the composite handle weren’t overly flexy, pretty stiff and hit the 44’s good back in the...
  9. jkwoody22

Need help finding a half and half bat

I believe the cv12 as having a composite inner barrel wrapped in a metal shell, I don’t know if that’s right, it just seems to jog my memory that way for some reason
  10. jkwoody22

Hinged I Web

This glove is insta famous now lol, looks good on gloveworks page
  11. jkwoody22

Worth Comparing

And the flex 50 isn’t anywhere as flexy as a demarini juggy fwiw
  12. jkwoody22

Worth Comparing

Imo now that I have hit them all in the last few years: Worth: Miken: Flex 50. F2P. Flexy Flex 75. F4p. Med flex Some have the small rubber collar like Easton Flex 100. Sensiflex. Stiff. These have the bigger rubber collar I notice in my asa Harvey to an...
  13. jkwoody22

Trail shoe?

Anybody try the Nike wild horse or the new balance hierro? What are the pros and cons, I want something a little more aggressive than the new balance turfs I wear, play infield on dirt, tried the Salomon’s and the Nike huaraches, both to narrow in the toe box, I miss the old boombah trails
  14. jkwoody22

Batting Gloves

Spiderz pro for games, thinner feel, and I use the gs sports for bp, thicker with a palm pad/ double layer patch for knob area for durability, I’m at 3 months for both, I had a pair of lumberjack sports out of Canada, durability was 3 years of use, games and bp, 1000’s of swings, no holes in the...