Recent content by jloamerex

1. jloamerex

For Sale 27 oz dan smith Plague 130 shipped

The Natural was the first to PM... waiting on his response now... so deal pending
  2. jloamerex

For Sale 27 oz dan smith Plague 130 shipped

had to repost here... sorry saint i was just trying to give first look to the combatants. u know the details... here are the pics...
  3. jloamerex

unloading the DS and GSR

Here ya go.. still available.
  4. jloamerex

GTG chaser23405

chaser23405 is very GTG... dont hesitate to deal with this guy.
  5. jloamerex

unloading the DS and GSR

Ds Plague still here... been busy trying to get other things situated... havent had time to get pics up... ill try tomorrow
  6. jloamerex

unloading the DS and GSR

Gar sold in local deal...
  7. jloamerex

unloading the DS and GSR

the GSR is still available and it does have the receipt
  8. jloamerex

unloading the DS and GSR

DS is returnable with NO RECEIPT...
  9. jloamerex

unloading the DS and GSR

i know... im thinking about it. I'm trying to decide if i would regret giving it for less than what im asking... :)
  10. jloamerex

unloading the DS and GSR

lol... im unloading this dog as well if you want it at NO COST!!!! seriously looking for a good home for it.
  11. jloamerex

unloading the DS and GSR

Deal Pending with BigJ22 on the GSR
  12. jloamerex

unloading the DS and GSR

the gsr is returnable.
  13. jloamerex

unloading the DS and GSR

i have my 27 oz ds and 26 fl gsr that im looking to sell. im not really playing much anymore since i have been doing more stuff with the kids. 150 for the DS and 125 for the GSR.. ill have pics tomorrow then ill post in the selling section. just wanted to get the word out to the combatants...
  14. jloamerex

For Sale 26 FL GSR Returnable

Bumpitty...
  15. jloamerex

For Sale 26 FL GSR Returnable

26 fl gsr my bat has about 200 cuts on it... returnable and i believe i have the receipt. i need to check again. will sell for 130.00 shipped http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/y...1-05195508.jpg http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/y...1-05195456.jpg hit me up on email [email protected]