Recent content by jmagz75

1. J

Phoenix SuperDraft 2011 - IT'S BACK!

Just talked to George and he said to have the Tecate ready!....
  2. J

Superdraft I'm in,,, C, of, e/rec xl shirt:eek:
  3. J

George You ain't that good!!!:D
  4. J

For Trade Demarini J2

34/27 j2 lookn to trade for an old school easton redline!!!!
  5. J

lts/t 26oz balanced psycho

Still for sale????
  6. J

FYI Psycho Price Drop

Wow.. ..... this bat is hot what could Miken bring out next?????!!!
  7. J

Softballer24 is GTG!!!!!

Do not hesitate to deal with him, Great Board Bro here!!!!! :)
  8. J

Trade for J2

Will trade two bats for one.... Bats have been traded. I have a 26 oz RB Frenzy 120 w/ about 50 hits (never used in a game or tourney) and I hate to trade it but My 26oz UII w/ asa stamps. want a NIW 26 oz DeMarini J2... pm for pics jmagz....:confused:
  9. J

How come Rusty parted with Mizuno? i was very fortunate to play with Rusty and Jmac in the...

How come Rusty parted with Mizuno? i was very fortunate to play with Rusty and Jmac in the Phoenix superdraft...man they hit the s**t out of the ball........both were swingin combat
  10. J

alvinxnguyen is GTG!!

Just completed a deal and he is GTG, will definitely deal with him again!!!:D Thx alvinxnguyen... jmagz75
  11. J

Yes just can't load right now gotta go I'll send later you will first to get them...... J

Yes just can't load right now gotta go I'll send later you will first to get them...... J
  12. J

OG ext for trade......

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=600950 :mad:SOLD
  13. J

LTT OG extended for NIW ASA RB Frenzy

Want to trade 27oz og extended (200-300 hits) for NIW 26-27oz Rusty Bumgardner 98 FRENZY..............pm for pics:D
  14. J

Sounds good to me! Yellow Shirt with the # 35 Right? I'll find you! Jmagz75 Jason...

Sounds good to me! Yellow Shirt with the # 35 Right? I'll find you! Jmagz75 Jason Magdaleno Yuma AZ.
  15. J

LTT 27oz og extended

ltt for a NIW 28oz FL ANTI-VIRUS............extended has about 300 swings on it.......just too light