jmartinez
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey what's up .
    How's the team search going? I'm hooked with two team and having big fun. My old team has funneled down the drain. Played against them 3 weeks ago handing them a beatdown 28-11. They even have problems getting a team together to enter a tourney. What goes around comes around. You're not happy about the lebron thing? Would you be interested in A GS 26 oz. fl.?
    What's up
    Have you located any COMbats I might be ihnterested iun trading the 484 for? What would you give in cash forthe bat? Putting it up for sale or trade. I'm interested in a balanced SBGV, BBGV or Used afflicted. lmk.
    Hitts
    yez zer! bron-bron'z a coming!lol!! Personally i hate the lakers an anything that comes outa Boston in profesional sports.. lol! But in all honesty i'm a huge KG fan..

lol, you lost me wit the combat LL bat..lol! Well my 484 is pretty much same condition, prob wit more hits and the sand sound also taped...
    What's up
    pick-up any combats to discuss a trade for that 484? Would you be interested in a NOW Miken BP shirt? Size is a lg, looks bigger.
    Hitts
    jmartinez
    What's up. Must be happy about the CAV's. The Lakers are roll'n along.

Make me an offer on the Miken 484 or can you trade a combat little league bat?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…