Recent content by jobro31

1. jobro31

Alabama roll call

You want me to pay $75 to MAYBE find a team, most of which are 10+ hrs from me? No thanks
  2. jobro31

Alabama roll call

Looking to play this wkd, and any other for that matter, if anyone needs an OF with good bat/speed. Would prefer Bham area and north, but travel isn't a problem.
  3. jobro31

College Football 2012 Thread

Yeah I didn't get that ref making that call. What's up with homers calling out homers? There's no denying ND has had a tough road deserving of NCG birth. Also no one has seemed to mention how badly Oregon screwed themselves. Without a UCLA win this week their out of pac12 CG and at very...
  4. jobro31

or the mizzou guys kneeing and stepping on him, but 3rd string what can u do? I'm still confused on that ending, Teo slapping him and announcers don't even mention it just how great of a play he made??? And on 4th he never stopped moving, didn't hear a whistle, and very least a fumble that...
  5. jobro31

Smaller guys, favorite ASA bat?

Scn3 or phenix
  6. jobro31

For Sale Price Check on nib iPhone 5 16gb Verizon

I personally like the new maps, with turn by turn directions, especially on long drive. Maybe not as convienent in the city as google maps
  7. jobro31

For Sale Price Check on nib iPhone 5 16gb Verizon

Obviously you don't have an iphone. But nonetheless $800 for a phone is silly
  8. jobro31

Spot on even got a bonus.... Not so much, but the gators look good But he can jump off a diving board.... USCe looked great, after attending the '10 game in Columbia, they can bet anyone at home don't think they survive the next two weeks. Biggest concern to me for bama is A&M, but...
  9. jobro31

LTB Need a Xbox Wireless network adapter

For the 360?
  10. jobro31

Alabama roll call

I'll pick up anytime... And is there anywhere to take bp? Just picked up a new bat
  11. jobro31

Help with losing ball in lights

Play under the lights more. I had an issue with one park where the lights were closer to the ground, if only a few feet, over time I've learned how to pick the ball up and/or play the lights
  12. jobro31

Alabama roll call

I picked up with something H & A
  13. jobro31

Alabama roll call

I just started playing in Florence. Glad to see a Bama thread!!
  14. jobro31

For Sale/Trade 26oz DeMarini stadium 2

Pp sent...