Recent content by JoeBraga

1. J

New bat company??

Again - if you hold weighting issues constant, wouldn't you want the "best" bat even if you suck. I don't understand how a worse bat, with the same weighting parameters, would be better.
  2. J

New bat company??

Outside of the weighting differences, the "best bat" at each weighting would presumably work for most people. I just don't get the sentiment of 'this bat works for me' despite lower exit velocity (or however you measure a bat).
  3. J

New bat company??

I don't get this at all. Wouldn't the "greatest" bad work the best for everyone?
  4. J

I'm starting to wonder about Monsta customer service

This was actually one of the reasons I ordered. Had to see what all the hype (negative and positive) was about.
  5. J

That's a pretty bad comp. it sounds like the restaurant has great food but the owner is a d bag; super nazi esque.
  6. J

This thread has moved faaaar past reviews and has turned into mostly bickering.
  7. J

This is a weird thread. Lot's of people complaining because they don't like Carl's customer service. If you don't like it, why don't you just avoid doing business with him?
  8. J

Speak of the devil, just got a notice from UPS that a package shipped from Monsta.
  9. J

Acting as if being debt free is always good shows a significant lack of business acumen.
  10. J

For Sale 27oz z4 and 27.5 z4+

How many swings in the z4?
  11. J

For Sale SBF Finally a Wilson GOTM Dealer

This isn't true. I am pretty sure almost all of them are able to be replicated in the custom glove builder. Both I own (Hanley and Soler) can be built in the glove builder.
  12. J

Why SBF never sponsored a conference team?

Sponsorship is advertisement and a 100% tax deductible business expense.
  13. J

ASA Double play throw hits runner

I agree, and that was actually the first thing I said.
  14. J

VIDEO: How to Successfully Break in a Glove w/ Hot Water

I kind of like Joker, he keeps it interesting around here. Isn't Joker terrible at softball? He is pretty dedicated to a forum for a guy that (allegedly) isn't very good at softball.
  15. J

ASA Double play throw hits runner

Sorry, I meant 2B only. And I disagree, only when the player has a large amount of time do they cross the bag (typically). It is significantly slower to have your legs move than to remain stationary. Like this: Obviously each player has their own preference and style, and not everyone does...