Recent content by joecalusmc

1. joecalusmc

Need summer team

Looking for a league team in North Iowa/ South Minnesota area. Just moved to the area and looking to get on a team for the summer/ fall. I can do tourneys as well but mainly want league team doesn't matter on nights or weekends. Like to be on decent team but not that important. i am pretty good...
  2. joecalusmc

Price Check Easton ST1-Z

Anyone have one and willing to sell fast?
  3. joecalusmc

LTB Worth PST Max

Need a 28 oz or under if anyone has one for sale.
  4. joecalusmc

Kirby/ Kingston Rec league

I moved back to Scranton, PA area and am looking for another league team or weekend team. Can play corner OF, P, 1B. Can meet for batting if need be to try out.
  5. joecalusmc

For Sale/Trade 26 oz fu dogg with receipt

still intersted in sale? can you post pics
  6. joecalusmc

For Sale 26 oz Combat Anti Virus, Rusty Bumgardner

is it ASA? been awhile since i had an AV
  7. joecalusmc

South Bend, IN area

Thank you I will try it this weekend.
  8. joecalusmc

South Bend, IN area

afternoon bump.
  9. joecalusmc

South Bend, IN area

Is anyone looking for a player in the south bend area. Moving to the area and really looking to catch on with a team before season is over.
  10. joecalusmc

Team in Mishawaka, IN

Morning bump
  11. joecalusmc

Team in Mishawaka, IN

Looking for a league team in Mishawaka area. Relocationg there this week and need to find a team for the rest of the summer. I can play right side of the infeild or corner outfield, can also play 3rd in a pinch. Im a gap hitter with a little pop but not automatic. Just an average player really...
  12. joecalusmc

BJP: We Won a Tourney Game!!!

Im tired of wedding and class....cannot wait till i go away for the honeymoon my first real vacation from everything in a long time....i may not come back....
  13. joecalusmc

I can offer sexual healing :D
  14. joecalusmc

Broke from wedding :( I maybe played 3 games all year and i hate myself because of it....
  15. joecalusmc

How goes the season so far guys?