Recent content by Joemama

1. Joemama

For Sale/Trade Joemama's glove repair's are back!!!

Hey guys, Sorry i fell off the sbfans board this season (way to busy to keep up with the work this year.) but i'm back now and have plenty of time to get gloves fixed. If you have not seen my work on here before i have been doing softballfan's bro's gloves for about 6 years years now :-) PICS of...
  2. Joemama

Btw....pics of past work are in my signature if ya didnt notice ;-)
  3. Joemama

Hey guys, Sorry i fell off the sbfans board this season (way to busy to keep up with the work this year.) but i'm back now and have plenty of time to get gloves fixed. shot me a pm or text at 785-817-4312 if you have any glove repair needs. $30 plus return shipping for re-lace. $35 plus...
  4. Joemama

For Sale Glove Repairs by Joemama

I would have to dye the laces to those colors but it can be done :)
  5. Joemama

I can fix that but it would not look very pretty because i could not turn it inside out to stich it. Would just have to run a loop stitch by hand over it.
  6. Joemama

$10 for complete clean, re-condition, water&stain protect and finish.
  7. Joemama

Hey fellas, sorry i have been really busy with the beginning of the season coming up, glove work and Miken orders going in. (Not that im complaining, i love the work!) Sorry i have been slow at returning pm's and posts. I will get on it :)
  8. Joemama

Roids vs. Shaved Bat

yeah, but your swing is waaaaaaay better!
  9. Joemama

Swing advice

rumor is that primo has not contributed to this thread for the last 2 hours because he was struck by lightning right after this last post. LMK
  10. Joemama

Roids vs. Shaved Bat

man i have been on the juice for 20 years and swing nothing but shaved bats and i still cant hit the ball 300'!!! what am i doing wrong?!?!?!
  11. Joemama

Swing advice

and i love you for it!
  12. Joemama

Swing advice

i have re-read this thread and i am now officially here to take hitting advice from both Primo and Obagain. I will post videos of each of their ideas in action and let you all vote on who has jacked my swing up more!
  13. Joemama

Swing advice

what, you cant play golf in the snow?
  14. Joemama

Swing advice

I would say you walk to much because your to picky but i have seen the dudes you date so i know that's not the case. I would say you swing like an E player but your swing is like the missing link, I'm sure it exsists but no one has ever actually seen it. You are just mad because your team cant...
  15. Joemama

Swing advice

Wait a second here, just to be clear you are a MLB player and your trying to teach Primo something? Man talk about dating way under your potential man!