Recent content by joesmoe2012

1. joesmoe2012

USSSA League Allowing ASA Bats

Get a usa Aftermath
  2. joesmoe2012

I'm starting to wonder about Monsta customer service

Thanks terry, I read every darn comment.
  3. joesmoe2012

2016 One

This bat was a sleeper the last 2 years. This year I think it's going to come to the forefront. Ball just flys off it. Testing very low out the wrapper compared to previous years.
  4. joesmoe2012

Demarini rejecting bats!!!

If joker was here, he would have immediately said warranties aren't transferable/thread.
  5. joesmoe2012

SBFs Forum

Atleast sbf doesn't have the name that price tool like facebook. The whole I have 200 in paypal and want so and so new bat with receipt. I seen these within days of new line bats coming out. Ofcourse someone gave them the sale.
  6. joesmoe2012

Not GTG Missing Package SilverSlugger7

There's a difference between making a point and harassment. Numerous guys haven't banned from this site for what u did
  7. joesmoe2012

New 2016's....

I'm working on setting up a demo day locally. You're more than welcome to come
  8. joesmoe2012

New 2016's....

They are out
  9. joesmoe2012

Custom Demarinis !!

Aftermaths are $20 more retail so I'm sure those will be more
  10. joesmoe2012

Wow posting pics of someone house. I thought that was immediate banning material. I guess I've been away for too long
  11. joesmoe2012

Is the going rate on purple mercy's $250 right now?
  12. joesmoe2012

I think My '13 Mercy is about to die opinions

If you gotten 3 years out of the bat you got your money worth. If you shake the bat, does it have a sand rattle? That's usually the beginning of the end for my green mercies. I blew up about 8 of em so I know pretty well. The no return bat you bought means if it breaks it can't be returned...
  13. joesmoe2012

For Sale 26oz CLuggy and U-Flip

I'll take em bud
  14. joesmoe2012

For Sale Bat Mallet

Message sent...
  15. joesmoe2012

For Sale Extra Uniforms and Stuff

message sent bud