Recent content by johnboy74

1. johnboy74

College Football 2012 Thread

You're right. I thought Michigan had 4 losses. Should've looked first before shooting my mouth off. Why is it though when SEC teams barely get by teams from small conferences, or FCS teams, they get a pass. Hell, two losses won't even get you out of the top-10 most of the time. Unless...
  2. johnboy74

Arizona and Washington are all. The differnece is the Pac-12 doesn't get to keep teams in the top-25 with 4 losses.
  3. johnboy74

I'm not sure how much of a choke job that was. When your front 7 is very banged up against a power running team, it kinda plays into their hand. But the offense did struggle. Let's not kid ourselves, Stanford plays legit defense. Not to mention the phantom TD.
  4. johnboy74

Kinda sounds like you hate Auburn about as much as you like Bama. lol
  5. johnboy74

Like I was saying about Stanford. lol While I'm not happy about Oregon losing, that was the best game of the year in CFB. If I were to rank the teams right now I'd go: 1.) ND 2.) Bama 3.) Oregon 4.) Georgia 5.) FSU Sorry, the rest of the SEC is not very good at all. I'm not even...
  6. johnboy74

I don't worry about all the games, just the ones when they're banged up in a position that the opponent's strength can take advantage of. Sounds like they'll have everyone, except Kiliakipa, back. As the redshirts go, I'm just repeating what I've heard.
  7. johnboy74

My worry with Stanford/Oregon is how Oregon is so beat up in the front 7. When you have so many injuries that you're burning redshirts and playing a 3rd string TE at DE, you're pretty well hurting. And we all know what Stanford likes to do. I think Oregon wins, but not by the usual 20-25...
  8. johnboy74

I totally forgot about ASU and Colorado. My bad.
  9. johnboy74

2005 or 2006:confused: That sounds about right. I was talking about regular season games. Damn I knew someone would bring that up. lol You forgot Mizzu.
  10. johnboy74

Easy ya ****:eek::D Oregon moved the ball up and down the field on those teams. What killed them against LSU was 4 turnovers inside their own 30. When was the last time Georgia, hell any SEC team traveld west of Arkansas?
  11. johnboy74

And OU ALWAYS plays good in big time games:rolleyes::D I've always thought it was interesting that any team with a pulse on offense (Tim Tebow's Florida, Cam Newton's Auburn and ATM this year) can do big damage in the SEC. Guess I thought the SEC was just about great defenses stopping great...
  12. johnboy74

Johnny Football is something else. Could you imagine if him and Mariota did both go to Oregon. Only thing that stopped it was Oregon pulled their scholarship offer when Mariota commited:eek: I'm with you. But if ND can only put up 21 points on a 2-8 BC team and need overtime to beat Pitt...
  13. johnboy74

Hope Oregon's defense can get healthy soon. They had five true freshman starting in the front 7:eek: And WTF is going on with the SEC. They can usually take care of business against OOC teams, but teams from the Sun Belt stay with them:confused: Did the comish from the Sun Belt sell his...
  14. johnboy74

It was a poor attempt at humor. I was poking fun at people that don't understand that most people move after they graduate from college.
  15. johnboy74

Zona is a weird team. They beat Oklahoma St by 24, then two weeks later lose to Oregon 49-0.