Johney2Balls
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wanted to let you know that we are hosting another tournament in Sherman, IL on July 23rd and 24th. This will be a wooden bat tourney with UNLIMITED homeruns! If you guys are interested, give me a call, text, pm, etc. Only taking the first 10 teams in. We have beer specials and food specials provided by Weebles Bar and Grill.

Thanks,

Doug Robertson---Bottoms Up
    217-481-0222 [email protected]
    Hey Duck, & the rest of the reapers. This is Travis Gourley, & I would like to let you guys know I am working with NSA to start leagues down this way next season. Either at Priaire in Urbana, or Maple Wood in Rantoul for next year I would really like it if you could please help spread the word about playing NSA next year over ASA or ISA at least 1 night a week. Thanks for your guys support. & yes I am on facebook as the Skeet Donkeys & or as my name Travis L. Gourley
    Hey man!!! Umm I don't wanna add cash! So if that's ok with u we will still trade but I gotta know cuz I got someone else interested! But u were first to ask so u get first priority!!! So let me know!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…