Recent content by johnnyfats

1. J

Custom Water Bottles

I know this is the uniform section but just thought I might throw some business to some board bros. I'm looking for 100-150 custom printed water bottles. They can be metal-like or BPA-free, as long as they look quality. PM me some prices if your company does them or if anyone knows of a good deal.
  2. J

Crack or Chip

The guy wanted $180 but was going on a trip so he took $145.
  3. J

Crack or Chip

Here's a better photo:
  4. J

Crack or Chip

That's what I was thinking, but I'm new to softball. I'm looking forward to getting some swings in with it tomorrow.
  5. J

Crack or Chip

I picked up an SCN9 off of Craigslist for a good price. I took it home a cleaned it off to find either a deep chip or a crack. Let me know what y'all think:
  6. J

Praying After Games

I play on j05h's team and I've told these guys several times, "thanks, but no thanks." They continue on with their form of "evangelism." We're in a small Texas town so what should expect.
  7. J

Blank Dry Fits For sale

Those look really good. Do the side panels of the shirts in the back look the same as the Columbia blue shirt?
  8. J

Our New Jerseys by Branding Group

We'll have to wait and see about durability. I've used my cheap mesh Wal-Mart shorts for two seasons now and this mesh is a little thicker than my shorts. The colors seem a little off because the sleeves look really glossy when you take a photo. It looks a lot closer in person.
  9. J

Our New Jerseys by Branding Group

After looking high and low and at every apparel catalog a lot of the companies use, I could not find what I was looking for. Boombah had close to what we were looking for but when it was all said and done those were almost the same price as a full sub dye. In steps Branding Group, with a...
  10. J

Who Sublimates on Boombah Explosions?

We're not really attached to this specific shirt. If anyone has anything in white and columbia blue, let me know.
  11. J

Who Sublimates on Boombah Explosions?

Is there anyone out there who sublimates on Boombah shirts or do they only offer it in house. Is there any way we can get these http://www.boombah.com/s.nl/sc.9/category.5427/.f with logo on front and name and number on the back. The pricing of in-house sublimation on their website kind of...