Recent content by jojo15

1. J

what is the better bat?

That would be the og flex. Well worth the cheese your going to drop to buy one. And jake I wasn't saying which one is better just giving my OP sorry if you took it that way bud
  2. J

what is the better bat?

Flex no doubt can't go wrong with the og. But the sn8 is pretty nasty too
  3. J

? about senior leauge bats

Ok thanks guysm like I said before I am not complaining just didn't wanna anyone to get hurt
  4. J

Idk but the bat was hitting missles! I am not complaining about them using it we beat them just wanted to know if senior league bats were approved for standard asa play
  5. J

Yes both bats were used thanks
  6. J

Yes and one more it was yellow barell
  7. J

Yes and one more it was yellow barell
  8. J

Played in a asa tourny this weekend. Its coed and its a benefit tourny and guys on a team where swinging at senior league rip-it. The ump let it go bc it had a asa stamp on it. But dudes where hitting missles at our girls. So my question would be can you swing senior league bats in asa? Or...
  9. J

ASA nothern womens national champions

I would like to say congrats to Larrys Ladies out of grand rapids MI for winning the ASA norhtern womens national championship! You ladies played hard and went undeafeted. Great job
  10. J

whats up aaron welcome to sbf!!!!

whats up aaron welcome to sbf!!!!
  11. J

For Trade OG cnt+ and a OG nr psycho both 26ozer!!!!

Lil talking with him now about it. Got some good offers for trades and he is thinking about them as well.
  12. J

Scn8

I just got one with 300 hits on it and hit it for the first time the other day and it hurt my hands. But I have seen 1000+ swings and they are lights out. Not as good as the extended or og flex but they are sick when they get broke in
  13. J

Price Check 26 oz OG cnt+

260z OG cnt+ Min endcap wear No cracks,rattles,webbing Price guide says anywhere from $350-$250 looking for a more solid #
  14. J

Thanks boys for the bump he is thinking about selling now! Also looking for mv-1
  15. J

Ttt... let's find a duo or a titan reload