Recent content by Joker_24

1. J

ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

I don’t really think Bismarck teams are scared, It’s more so teams really could care less to drive to play when we host enough tourneys in Bismarck to play 4 or 5 tourneys a summer without travel which doesn’t cost as much money. Nobody has ever asked or told Fargo teams to come to Bismarck to...
  2. J

2019 Worth EST AS Balanced

I have swung the 2015 est XXL, the 12" balanced est comp, Border Battle Legit and a miken freak primo supermax and all have gotten very good and very durable. Do you think a bat would be considered altered if the rubber piece below the barrel? I'm assuming it would, if somebody caught it. I...
  3. J

2021 USA Nihilist/Juggy

Yep, guess I wasn't paying enough attention, I assumed when he did the doorstop thing he was referencing the one he was swinging
  4. J

2021 USA Nihilist/Juggy

So BP Hero states this 2021 Juggy is really whippy in the handle. Last juggy I actually swung was J2 FS and J3 and then that red OVL, none of them seemed like handle were that whippy, unless I just didn't notice it that much. Is it really that bad in the new model or just try it and see type thing?
  5. J

2021 Juggy 27 oz

I haven't, but a teammate uses this as his gamer
  6. J

2021 Juggy 27 oz

Black one or Silver?
  7. J

2021 Juggy 27 oz

No I haven't
  8. J

2021 Juggy 27 oz

Looking for 2021 Juggy 27oz.
  9. J

For Sale 2018 ASA EST Balanced (12.5)

Did this ever sell?
  10. J

2021 USA Nihilist/Juggy

I'm more of a 27oz bat guy, but we can discuss possibly
  11. J

2021 USA Nihilist/Juggy

I'll see what I think when usa nihilist shows up, I generally know based on feel before I take the wrapper off. So may just resell right away or try trading for Juggy. To answer the anarchy amped question, I try to steer clear of being a follower...haha, same reason I didn't swing monsta. I...
  12. J

2021 USA Nihilist/Juggy

I have one showing up Tuesday, just found a deal on one and my curiosity made me pull the trigger. I'll let you know what I think, I swung an anarchy amped this past year and I really liked the end load as it was a full oz. I'll compare the 2 and let you know.
  13. J

2021 USA Nihilist/Juggy

I guess intriguing part for my on 2021 nihilist and juggy and 12" barrel and labeled as EL. Just trying to figure out which to pick, im sure can't go wrong with either one.
  14. J

2021 USA Nihilist/Juggy

I tried the first juggy ovl that came out, red one, wasn't a big fan of it
  15. J

2021 USA Nihilist/Juggy

Thanks, was hoping EL means a full oz. I have swung a J2 Fly swatter, J3 and Future(white/ green). I always liked the weighting of those, never really tried any flippers and mercys were to light balanced