Recent content by JRod21

1. JRod21

the Carolinas

We beat Merchants by 1 on a walkoff HR...they have a very solid team. They scored 9 in the first and used both there homeruns in the 1st and after that they only scored 2 in the second and thats all they scored. We were behind every game and kept coming back in the end. We were down 8 or 9 to...
  2. JRod21

the Carolinas

Good weekend for ball at the NSA Eastern World in Rock Hill, SC this past weekend. Had a lot of great games, and I think everybody from SC was watching TDB vs. Honey Badgers game somehow. Congrats to TDB on winning the tourney, they lost their first game to VL by 1 and fought back through some...
  3. JRod21

the Carolinas

What Pittman told me at the first of the year, was that ISA went bankrupt and thats why they started NESA. Then about halfway through the year you start seeing Caldwells name on ISA tourneys. That caught my attention, cuz from what Pittman told me that ISA was done, but what chiefdawg stated...
  4. JRod21

the Carolinas

$$$$$$$ is the only reason I can think of.
  5. JRod21

the Carolinas

Scott Pittman and Caldwell branched off and started New Evolution Softball Association, while ISA is still around the area but mainly in NC and SC, its NESA. Just like ISA basically, they had a New Evolution world in Lexington, SC last weekend.
  6. JRod21

Player in Clemson, SC, looking for tournies within 2hrs

Nettles Recreation is located in Clemson, and they will be having fall league starting up in about a month or so. Might wanna go tell them you are interested and they could possibly find you a team. Shaver Rec in Seneca (just right down the road from Clemson) has a fall league also. Get on...
  7. JRod21

the Carolinas

You play with HFB??
  8. JRod21

the Carolinas

I was hoping this matchup would be on a local softball field.
  9. JRod21

the Carolinas

Where is this matchup going to take place?? I'll be in Cola for NSA States.
  10. JRod21

Tennessee Roll Call #6

Didnt like change when Obama got in the office, and not a big fan of the new layout. If it aint broke, no need to fix it.
  11. JRod21

Tennessee Roll Call #6

The Summit is my favorite "Dirt" complex, the turf fields at Myrtle Beach are my favorite overall but the summit is a nice venue to play ball. We "BOFA" played A&J Towing and Tye Died and Fried and beat both of them and then played the Avengers and came up short and lost 40-34, then came back...
  12. JRod21

Tennessee Roll Call #6

Who were you playing with?
  13. JRod21

the Carolinas

It was a great experience...I've never seen so much consistent hitting from teams. I believe the scene batted around 3 times in one inning when we played them. Difference is conference than non conference to me is two things. 1) Better pitching 2) Consistent hitting, the guys never missed the...
  14. JRod21

the Carolinas

I now can put a face with the username Country35 haha
  15. JRod21

the Carolinas

Hump Day Bump