Recent content by jsogle

1. jsogle

For Sale/Trade Like New 52*, 56*, 60*, 64* Callaway 2012 Forged Wedges (Copper)

...... Ya, I will take those 2. Let me know if we can make this happen.
  2. jsogle

For Sale/Trade Like New 52*, 56*, 60*, 64* Callaway 2012 Forged Wedges (Copper)

??????? How much for the 52 and 64?
  3. jsogle

Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

Got mine!!! Got home from Vacation and got my gift. A sweet Taylormade golf bag and glove from Javier Canales. Thanks bro the bag is awesome!!! Hope you have a great holiday and a even better new year!! Josh
  4. jsogle

if you're harbaugh

Amen!!!!!! rhound50 you are so right....Manning made the wrong decision. It would be nice to see him in the super bowl and then destroy the broncos in it just as a little told you so Manning!
  5. jsogle

if you're harbaugh

Niners I have been a niner fan for 30+ years and Alex Smith has done well the last few years. But it seems to me that the play calling has opened up a bit the last 2 games with more passes going down field then before. That being said it seems like the coaching staff has more confidence in Kap...
  6. jsogle

For Sale Callaway diablo edge irons

........... Any pics? Any Trades?
  7. jsogle

For Sale Like NEW Taylormade Rocketballz Steel Stiff Irons (4-PW)

Clubs These still available?
  8. jsogle

shirts and logos

logos Cool, thanks!
  9. jsogle

shirts and logos

I have had a problem finding a place to do a donkey punch logo and shirt. Anybody here willing to do some work? :D
  10. jsogle

Logo and shirts

I am looking for some shirts with a donkey punch logo. Can you guys accommodate?
  11. jsogle

For Sale/Trade golf stuff

........ pics to [email protected]
  12. jsogle

2011 SF 49ers Thread

49ers Being a 32 year 49er fan I am very happy with the outcome this year. Smith has done enough to start out next year as the starter. But bringing someone in to compete might not be a bad idea. They need to sign the defensive free agents and possibly look at a good shut down corner, but...
  13. jsogle

Secret Santa 2011 What Did You Get Thread

Wow!!!! Leftyon3.........YOU THE MAN!!! Got my second package today Awesome!!!!! 26oz endload SF special edition Combantant Thank you very much!!!
  14. jsogle

Secret Santa 2011 What Did You Get Thread

I got mine!!! So I got an awesome Roddy glove from my SS. Not sure who it is but thank you very much!!!!!
  15. jsogle

For Trade 49ers

.......... You wanna sell it?