Recent content by JuiceyJay

1. J

2016 sp16sku

I haven't really swung much Easton in the past and research didn't turn up too much information (that I could see) What's the general consensus on the 2016 red/yellow Scott Kirby bomb squad usssa bat? Sbf store has them super cheap and it's peaked my interest. Is it super stiff? Hot niw or...
  2. J

Stadium, Stadium S One, Cartel 2, Kraken

Are they pretty good? I only hit the prototype gtl cartel once
  3. J

Stadium, Stadium S One, Cartel 2, Kraken

I just bought a 28oz cartel 2 for about 70
  4. J

For Sale DEAL OF THE DAY!!

Hey rook, be interested in parting with just one of those j2u?
  5. J

Will this be at least decent for co-ed work tourny?

She is good, but not my type of music.
  6. J

That green mercy

You DO know that PLENTY of the college girls swing "mens" slow pitch bats while playing fast pitch? You should go to one of the tourneys and give them all **** for that because they aren't playing slow pitch.
  7. J

How Often Do You See This?

Hmmm, dental reconstructive surgery or a mask for less than 100$? I almost took a nasty bounce off a 52 and when I'm IF I wear a mask.
  8. J

Price Check 2010 (I believe) Juggernaut J2 Fly Swatter

That and it's not a new standard Asa bat. That's a part of why it's not worth as much.
  9. J

Does this look cut??

^^^^this. With the amount of times bats trade hands, who knows what REALLY happens. Could have been shaved before the guy traded and he didn't use it or didn't know
  10. J

Played with some old timers

Yeah, we played in a league and got stuck playing against an older team, mostly 50's and 60's when we were about 20 in a championship game. We thought we would destroy them. Nope, got run ruled in 4! Haha. If you put a dime in the outfield they could hit it every time. Shut us up quick.
  11. J

Rd52

You do know why it's called the "rd28" right?
  12. J

Breaking in a Baseball bat?

Just about spit up my dinner. ...lol thanks.