just me
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow That figures, wonder if JMac knows? Probably going to have to slide Chauncy over, and maybe put Daniel @ second
    That's not bad. If you had the time to stalk ebay auctions you might have saved a little.
    As far as I know only Nick, but JMac said something last night about asking Daniel Holder last night, not sure if he will play with us or not, but should be about the same crew.
    I didn't go, Brackin is supposed to be putting us in the league and guess what, he didn't do it. JMac and I figured this might happen so we told Rhonda ahead of time to let us know if he didn't, she told us he didn't so I went today to give her the money for the league. Nobody went to the meeting from our team because of that. Anyway we have a practice next Tuesday @ 7:30. Let Chauncy and anyone else that you see know. Parker had Football practice last night so I could not go to the meeting.
    You and Mike Leonard, always shooting middle. Why is it always the pitchers who shoot middle? lol
    Woody hit good for me it was just way too light. I think the one Kraig brought out was a 26-27oz. Would be curious as to what a 30oz would do.
    Did y'all win?
    I still think they stole the Guru that we threw in because they had switched the balls on us, we were hitting a Demarini.
    just purchased this bat how would it fit me if i only hit triples, doubles, singles. is this bat worth the wait to break in. Is the aluminum noticeable in the bat.
    cause i wasnt thinking about it.but i did make sure to call him 3 times lasnight before i left the park and he finally called me back about 10:30,lol.
    how about me at 3rd chauncey at short james at second and billy at first with eddie catching?or leave james at 3rd and me on 2nd with billy on first?or is billy not coming?
    JMac is not going to be there again, Lawerence works at Farley and gets off @7 I think and will try to be there for the 2nd game. Chad said he would be there and could EH.
    Petey, Eric and Dean's son is in the outfield, you and SS, Dean at 2nd, James at 3rd, Hopefully Eddie Catching and I will see who else we can get. If we come up short I will try to get JMac to play.
    Yes humor me and show up tonight, I know you, Petey, Eric, Dean and his son, Eddie and I will be there. I think James is coming also. I can't get Eddie on the phone to find out who he got for tonight.
    No everyone will not be there, Chad broke his ankle, JMac is watching his daughters play tonight and who knows who Eddie has rounded up.
    What is Bobby over there spanking? Never mind I don't want to know. Let Chauncy know we are playing @ 6:30 and 7:30 and BOTH of you be there, the second game we are playing Bobby and whatever he is spanking.
    Cool. Just let me know when they get here. I'm gonna need them next week when we spank Calvary. :D
    Go out Hwy 84 towards Flowers Hospital. At the 2 story CB&T bank on the right (just before Adventureland) there is a road this side of the bank called Parkwest. Turn in on Parkwest and stay straight. You'll go by The Bike Shop on your right and then curve around behind Covenant Methodist Church. Just stay straight and go to the back of the hood. I'm on the right and the mailbox has 302 on it. My golfcart is in the driveway.
    You don't have to miss your team practice to come and watch people hit that have not swung a bat in a year, or more. Just letting you know and the Tuesday after that we have a practice game at 6:30 on field 2.
    Mine opened up hitting bombs, got another one of them on the way also and a creature coming. We have the field NEXT Thursday not tommorrow @ 8:30 if you want to come practice for an hour, if you don't want to it will be ok probably need to let some of these guys who just picked up a bat get some swings.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…