Recent content by Just Ron

1. Just Ron

Biggest pocket for h-web. A2k 1799 or mizuno pro select?

You’re in luck, I actually own both gloves which I bought new in the spring. Like the others said, the 1799 has a bigger pocket, handstall, and reach. I like the handstall in the Pro Select so I used the six loop trick on the 1799 to fit my medium glove size better. Here are a couple of...
  2. Just Ron

Best quality softball gloves at least 13.5

I really like my 13.5” Vinci. I feel like their gloves are meant for slowpitch and won’t go floppy.
  3. Just Ron

Japanese gloves vs American gloves

I own one Japanese style glove, MIJ Mizuno but have tried a few over the years. The quality is fantastic but there are differences as you noted. The biggest for me was the smaller thumb size and shifted pocket (middle finger). It’s great for baseball and when I was coaching, I would use it...
  4. Just Ron

For Sale LHT Wilson A2000 13.5” Mod-Trap

Sold, thanks.
  5. Just Ron

Replied. Sorry, was out of town until today.
  6. Just Ron

I really don’t need this glove: $100 shipped within CONUS. If it doesn’t sell now, might as well keep it.
  7. Just Ron

Open to offers, otherwise to the Bay it goes.
  8. Just Ron

Hi All, Up for sale is a 13.5” Wilson I bought a couple of years ago but never used on the field. Still has the tags attached. I haven’t posted in a long time so please let me know if I need to change anything. I don’t play as much as I used to so this needs to go. Price is $140 plus...
  9. Just Ron

For Sale SMU Horween 13.5" Slowpitch Model?

As most agree Horween is very heavy, can we think about a different leather? My timberglaze Rawlings is great and would be perfect in a 13.5.” I use a 12.75” Revo for pitching and it snags liners with ease and is relatively light. Timberglaze would make a very nice large glove.
  10. Just Ron

New Rawlings Custom Glove Configurator

Anyone game the projd0 or the 3030? I’m looking for a deep pocket with length similar to my Revo 950 in a custom. Also, are SBF prices better than going through Rawlings? It’s been a while since I looked on the Rawlings site and was in sticker shock!
  11. Just Ron

Wilson sp135

The hand stall is pretty much the same.
  12. Just Ron

Rawlings pro 1000 SBF v2.0 ?

Hey Chad, the heel was definitely an issue with the PRO1000 but I thought shape of the glove was off some how (maybe the width of the h-web was a little small for such a big glove). I have another Rawlings that has a very deep pocket and was made in timberglaze. The REVO950, 9SC127CD. The...
  13. Just Ron

Relace and clean

It's been so cold in March, we haven't made it outside yet. Saturday's forecast is 70 so fingers crossed.
  14. Just Ron

Relace and clean

Rous just recently worked on my Vinci and did a great job. He replaced the thumb stay and added a little extra palm pad. Thanks again, Rous.