J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i will look when i go to his house to send the money to the other people. but if she put it on there it should be there ill just print it off
    i know thats why i said give me your addy so i can send you the bat. But i want her to send the money split up between 2 people that i am going to buy bats from. thats all. its like a 3 way deal you get the juggy for 170 shipped they get paid for there bats and i get there bats
    OTC should be easier to find, and cheaper. I don't know anything about utrip sticks. I only play ASA. I'd like to get a top end Utrip stick because I might get to play some next year. I keep thinking about starting a "best utrip bat" thread to see how bad I get flamed.
    You look at my sticks pic? 28oz Juggy X5 :) I'll keep my eyes open for one for you. I just got those RD's. NIW 27oz X2 and a well broken in 28oz from a GTG guy around here. I haven't got to swing it yet but I hope the hype is right and it swings like my Juggy and out hits it.
    Juggys are staying with me, sorry. Keep looking here and on Ebay. Some good deals on used ones this, and next month. I won't buy another new one, buy used and partially, or all the way broken in.
    i'm playing that weekend at SBW. if something changes though, i'll let you know.
    the second one....i like your avy..and when i clicked on it ..u seemed normal..and normal in here is good!lol
    How do I know you my brother?? Or do I just strike you as a guy people need to know? LOL..... Your avy is familar...
    I had the opportunity to buy a Juice for 80 bucks sat. But it was a 30oz. And i would prolly never swing it. It would just sit in the bag. I'm playing alot of u-trip and a little ASA. I was thinking about just getting the OTC. I'm not sure if i should'nt just get the Juggy. I like the RD-28 but again more endload right? I dry swung one a few times. Nice bat !
    Don't have an OTC, but I heard the OTC and Juggy ASA swing the same with the OTC being hotter (as with all utrip bats). I'm not a big fan of my Juice, either but I picked up mine for about $75, so my teammates don't swing my RD.
    The Juggy and ONE are both balanced bats, the difference is where the Juggy is real "flexy", the ONE is real stiff. I like more of an endload, thats why I'm selling.
    Yup..they thought they could get away with it...I'm glad that team we beat the **** nout of didnt say anything..B/c of Elihio and CJ. Cj was on our roster but not E. This sux! but too late now!
    Yeah..its wasnt your type of pitching though..u know...ASA is completely diff. But i wanna play in a least one more 250..There's some 250's at SB World all of Dec. and they r only like $75-$100 to play. So i'm in....sounds good to me....we will b callig u guys soon about the Dec.5 tourney...they havent updated our USSSA team page yet w/ our new stats!
    Yea i got 4 guys locked maybe 5 for Dec 5th.... yea we had fun we were just pissed we lost.. we sat too long.. got cold.. we should have batted first.. LOL but oh well it happens.. and if you do another 250 tourney count us in.. im all over it.. make sure we get pops to pitch.. lol i dont wanna give no one a win again.. we could have won that game if it wasnt for me walking dudes..
    dude...its your call....there is one Arena ball tourney in denton the same day as well...i still wanna play its not like its some huge place....its still playiong softball..i guess. I'm a little weary myself..but i just want to play something since my league is gonna b done this week. SUX..i'm trying to see if BigLeague Dreams still has signups 4 that tourney 4 this weekend...i cant find ****!LMK
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…