Recent content by jwashko9

1. jwashko9

Swinging Bunt 2016

yea straight up bunt weather for sure. I blame Dusty personally.
  2. jwashko9

Swinging Bunt Team 12

Belly......I love you!!
  3. jwashko9

Swinging Bunt Team #6

I'm on team 6. We'll roll - no worries
  4. jwashko9

For Sale/Trade OG Monsta, OG Extended, Freak LE, Frenzy

I know it is! My bad. I would just like to give the sales pitch here that 99% of the swings this Extended has on it are flares to right. I'm sure there's plenty of life left in this one. Bump shelly up!!
  5. jwashko9

I know Shell real well. It was more in replacement of the popularly used "friend bump". But I might buy it anyway.
  6. jwashko9

I'd like to borrow the extended. Trial period?
  7. jwashko9

Bat suggestions...

Personally I feel like Worth and Miken have the better performing bats. It really depends on what kind of league or tournament you are looking to play in. In my leagues, you can swing anything Utrip - it doesn't have to be a current stamp. So I can't suggest anything newer. But with this, I...
  8. jwashko9

Ballfield Question

I agree with having the net be in play to the point that it is an extension of the wall. You probably won't be able to get the net to always stay 100% taught so there will be a lot of balls that probably get stuck in the change from the wall to the net. Be prepared to have some type of ground...
  9. jwashko9

Best bat for a asa league?

I agree with all above. You will get a ton of answers here. If you can use any bat at all that was stamped for ASA at one point, I suggest one of two Eastons: the OG flex and the OG extended. I can also suggest the Miken ASA Recoil and the Freak98 if they are slightly more strict. The OG...
  10. jwashko9

Best bat for a asa league?

does your league require it to have the newer ASA stamps? Or can it be any ASA stamped bat?
  11. jwashko9

Proper Seller Etiquette

It sounds to me like your seller might have had another buyer on the line all along. I have had a couple of deals that were in negotiations get sold to another person, and I live here in the US. It could be one of a couple things. It could be that the seller was just going to take the first...
  12. jwashko9

By far the most annoying thing about softball season...

I hate getting all fired up for a league game, taking BP for an hour or so at another location, showing up to the field, waiting around for the 25-22 game in front of you to get over, and then finding out your opponent doesn't have enough players. It happened to us twice last year. I know you...
  13. jwashko9

utrip ball & ASA only bat

reply I second this one. If you can go utrip, take advantage of it - especially if you're going for the cheaper route. I have a few older utrip sticks that I go through and none of them are worth more than $100 anymore. I just quickly went through the selling section and found a handful of...
  14. jwashko9

First games of the season.. Already drama queens

Gotta lay down the law here. You told him exactly what to expect prior to him driving to the game to play. He easily could have told you that he didn't agree with the "arrangement" and that he wasn't going to show up. But by agreeing to it, he's got to understand that he's not going to play 1B...
  15. jwashko9

All about the long ball

answers Bat hit first HR with? 2002 Worth 3DX Bat hit longest HR with? 2010 Worth Resmondo Titan Bat you hit most HR's with? 2009 Worth Titan 120 Bat you hit last HR with? Boombah Cannon