Recent content by kaerey

1. kaerey

NSA Travesty of the Game call for 10 run rule.

So as an Ump, if the home team is down by a few runs, with two outs and about a minute left on the clock, and they step on the plate when hitting to force the third out and the additional inning, would you call that hastening the game?
  2. kaerey

LTB Frosted Oakley Holbrooks

I've found the correct name for this color is Matte Clear. It's like the new Matte Clear and Gold Shawn White but with Ruby.
  3. kaerey

LTB Frosted Oakley Holbrooks

Apparently they were for sale at Sunglass Hut a few years ago. Looking for a pair. Lens condition doesn't matter as long as you can kind of see through them.
  4. kaerey

Get to know your glove bros. let's see some pics and vids.

Thanks and here's the 4 year-old at his game tonight.
  5. kaerey

Get to know your glove bros. let's see some pics and vids.

Our Little Family Horrible Pictures due to White balance of the camera phone, but here we go. The Family: Daddy's AMG600K-CW Mommy's WS1300C The 4 year-olds BC1050c Daddy's (until the kid gets bigger) PL1275
  6. kaerey

Why does Nokona get limited love?

My thought, for most people who play they are in it for the show, so they would rather spend a couple hundred bucks on a new bat or custom glove instead of a top of the line "stock" looking glove. Of the glove freaks out there, they probably know Nokona, but go with more commonly available...
  7. kaerey

Pitching Gear and Safety

The league I play in most is very casual city league but there's some old baseball players who can't really control their swing and just drill middle cause they can't really place it. Those are the worse kind of batters for me.
  8. kaerey

For Sale Oakley Polarized Half X (New in Box) Plasma and Ice

They are the same height as the flak but have a bit more curvature so wrap around the peripheral vision a little more to me.
  9. kaerey

I would say yes, but a little less curved in the ear stems. I do have a pair of Flaks and can take some comparison pictures tonight. As for lens size, it depends on which Flak Jacket lenses you have. They are closer to the Flak Jacket lens and not the Flak Jacket XLJ. I think I have a regular...
  10. kaerey

Sorry no, I taught my self to hit lefty softball, but not golf.
  11. kaerey

Mask help

Oldie but hopefully still good link full of info in my signature. I love my Worth Pitchers Mask.
  12. kaerey

Bump for more looks for the weekend.
  13. kaerey

For Trade Oakley fuel cells for oakley radars (pics inside)

Bump for one of my favorite pairs I don't own.
  14. kaerey

Someone asked for size info, for now here's a google image search results...
  15. kaerey

LTB Oakley Batwolfs

Not sure, they were on Saturday. Phone call would be your best bet to check that specific store. I think it's the closest one to you. Check OakleyVault.com (outlet stores) for store location or even Oakley.com for retail stores.