Recent content by Kaithur

1. K

How do you determine swing speed?

You can use a chronograph. Hey use them for testing bullet speeds and for measuring arrow speeds in archery. All you have to do is swing between two antenna and it will give you the result in feet per second.
  2. K

D-bag thing done to you on the field?

After nearly coming to blows with a team, two of their players quit the team since the other were being douches. Game proceeded, they were down by two and bases were loaded. Their four spot comes to the plate, who has hit liners all night into gaps. So I give him the free pass to first, and they...
  3. K

Miken Nemesis Maxload - your thoughts?!?

All good to me... I don't get my true softball enjoyment trolling all the posts and trying to get 5K plus posts on here. I also don't enjoy people/companies getting bashed for trying to the right thing. This bat was made as an attempt to follow the ASA's intent on not surpassing the 98 mph...
  4. K

I love the positive response, I also enjoy watching my friends use it in BP, only to watch them drop it and start swinging their hands. I do agree, it should not be used as an ASA gamer unless you are using mush.
  5. K

I like how everyone calls this thing a turd, because it doesn't perform like a recoil or a freak. On another note; I have the Burn and it will be a BP stick since I do have better, and they are right that the SS is small. As I look at it, this thing will let you know when you aren't hitting the...
  6. K

Which do you think is better?

Well in your case, Srv3 or Srv5?
  7. K

I do understand that there is a feel differance, flexy versus the stiff. But I am also inquring about any durability issues, namely the j2fse ( thin walls and all ). Being there isn't much in the way of reviews on the flyswatter. Trying to get an idea by comparison.
  8. K

Srv3 avr j2fse
  9. K

Why not hit up the middle?

It's as simple as this. If your playing in a Rec league, try to stay away from the middle. He/she might have a family to feed, but competitive ball, pitch is another fielder, make him work too. I understand accidents happen, but to those that shoot middle just to screw with someone. If you don't...
  10. K

ASA/USA Rulebooks and FAQ's

47/375 ASA stamped ball marked fastpitch, is this legal for usein asa slowpitch?
  11. K

New utrip stick?

If the associations want to make things safer, I mean really. Why do they keep lowering the pitch height, gimmie 16 ft from point of release.
  12. K

Thunder Advanced NSA ASA or UTRIP?

Anyone hit any of the 47 cor Advances, wondering if they compare at all to the 44 cor ones
  13. K

Guru

Well considering Kevin a/the designer of the Trump ball is now with AD Starr. They may be remarkably similar in performance....
  14. K

ASA Z-1000 vs Salvo vs AVR

Well let me just say that the distance didn't change from the NRG to the Z-1000. But, the linedrives that I hit, there is a noticeable differance, take that as you will.
  15. K

26oz or 27oz or 28oz

the one you swing the fastest, if you don't lose much speed from 26 to 27 then go heavier.