KappaKid83
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i bought a ds plague last november. its got about 100 cuts on it and already cracked and has a pea size chip of material out of it. i cant find my recipt and the guy i bought it from isnt answering me about getting a new recipt. will combat accept the ebay recipt showing all the info or is there anything you can do for me? i can show it to you tuersday in grafton if your playing.
    would you be interested in a fall league at loggers? starts tonignt 920 game 8 weeks 25 a man. if interested call or txt me at 4143503380
    yeah with kassens. im the one who talked to you. my buddy owns the bat and sometimes posts questions on here and buys **** from my username. let me know on that dan smith cause him n i prolly each wanna get one.
    thanks for checking out that bat last night. it made my buddy happy that it wasnt worked. this is actually my account but he posted this yesterday n i had no clue. the bat did hit well last night for me i kinda like it. may have to switch from worth to combat now. lol
    still got the 26oz boog? I got a 26 Fl SBGV with papers, got it last week from Rob n Homers... I hit it about 50 Times, cant get used to the small barrell... Id trade it if ur interested...LMK...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…