Recent content by karas3434

1. karas3434

LTB 2015 DeMarini OG Flipper

looking for a 2015 OG flipper Aftermath ASA (maroon & black in color) in 27/28oz...
  2. karas3434

LTB 2015 Demarini Flipper AM OG (ASA)

still looking...
  3. karas3434

Looking for a 27... PM me
  4. karas3434

Still looking...
  5. karas3434

just looking to buy unless your interested in a green Easton L6 28oz
  6. karas3434

No thanks looking for the 2015 version
  7. karas3434

looking for a 27/28oz Aftermath Flipper OG (Red/black version) ASA. PM me with what you got.
  8. karas3434

Pick my Flex

Giants Def is 2nd in NFL against the rush.... McKinnon didn't really show much last week either. But he will get touches as a RB which isn't a guarantee for a WR. Now I'm even more up in the air
  9. karas3434

Pick my Flex

need to start one of these below W. Fuller V Ten Tyrell Williams V NO J. McKinnon V NYG Think its a toss up between Fuller and Williams, I'm leaning Williams just because of D. Hopkins getting more looks pretty much every week. Not to mention NO games turn high scoring pretty much every week too.
  10. karas3434

Trade Advice

Easy to say that now after he gets hurt haha. Woodhead finishes top 10 again like he did last year and he woulda been a solid 3rd pick. Bet you tell everyone that drafted Peterson they F*ed up too.
  11. karas3434

Trade Advice

Fair enough
  12. karas3434

Trade Advice

This many questions? As in 1 question is too many? And isn't this what this section is for? Maybe if you don't have anything constructive to add you shouldn't post? (Is that too many questions?)
  13. karas3434

Trade Advice

Lol forgot to mention this is a full point PPR league. Woodhead was the 6th overall for RBs in PPR last year
  14. karas3434

Trade Advice

My team has been absolutely crushed by injures so far this year... to the point I need a waiver pickup this week to field a full lineup. Lost K. Allen and D. Woodhead for the year (My #2 and #3 picks) Injured last week were: D. Moncrief, T. Rawls, A. Foster, J. Stewart, Z. Ertz So I got...