Recent content by KATMAN23

1. K

10 man nationals

Labor day weekend Branford Conn 10 man nationals. Info on Facebook under 2019 10 man national
  2. K

10-Man National in Port Huron

Hahahahahah
  3. K

2015 10-Man in Fondy

national champs For 2015 are the Boston SHARKS
  4. K

Canaan Men's Softball Tournament

Yep great final back and forth came down to home raps.
  5. K

the walt tournament

May 15 to 17 keene nh 275 entry fee. Double elimination. Single wall bats 10 man pitching asa ten man rule .contact Scott goulet at 603 209 3125. Or email [email protected]. make checks to gkmsa
  6. K

Nationals in Fond du Lac WI 2014

Any count on teams yet, I know of three from our area. Legends(not the old legends team)jubb and jacks, how about NY,Mich,Wisc,Minn,pa,
  7. K

10 man mass states

Yes they test,how some of those bats make it
  8. K

10 man mass states

states Thought this weekend was a very well run Tourny fields were ok and teams were very good 1 thru 11 ,problem those f....... shaved bats.changes the game, guys being hero's, not needed in this game.now the team we lost to in the final super flash one of the best unknown 10 man teams people...
  9. K

10 man mass states

Is there a bracket for this weekend
  10. K

Bears Summer Solstice June 21-22

Joke,to single out 1 guy and allow others to do what I was doing.joke
  11. K

Drifton 10 man

Yep legends put on the 2007 national tourney it cost a lot of money
  12. K

2013 nats.

Yes ,I pitched in 3 games got called 4 times total,
  13. K

2013 nats.

Steve I relish the thought of the king of poho. Cheering me on , just knowing the great one is watching, whooooo sends shivers down my spine. Illegal my ass
  14. K

2013 nats.

I like port Huron and this year I will pitch with out any list hanging over my head,that doesn't mean there wont be a few boo birds. Secory 830 sat.
  15. K

2013 nats.

Secory main field 830 Saturday good opening game