Recent content by kcrews

1. kcrews

For Sale Rawlings Gold Glove RGG1275H - 12 3/4 inch.

For Sale: Rawlings Gold Glove RGG1275H - 12 3/4 inch. This glove is NWOT (comes with tags, just took it off when I bought it. This glove is brand new ans till very stiff I haven't even played catch with it. No oils or conditioners applied, has been sitting in the box. If you need anymore pics...
  2. kcrews

LTB Gold Glove Labels

Looking to buy a set of gold labels off a 50th Anniversary glove. Would also be interested in buying the whole glove if you have a 50th Anniversary glove you're willing to part with. PM me if you have any labels or a glove you're willing to part with.
  3. kcrews

LTB Rawlings 50th Anniversary

Still looking for one of these. Anyone happen to have one? Not looking to use it as a doner glove. Just looking to add this glove to my collection. Let me know. Thanks in advance.
  4. kcrews

Bump. Still looking.
  5. kcrews

Still looking. Anybody got one you'd be willing to move?
  6. kcrews

Looking to buy a 50th Anniversary. Don't care what model Gold Glove, HOH, or Pro Preferred. Im looking for one with the Gold Rawlings patches in excellent condition. Let me know if you have anything. I'd prefer an outfield model.
  7. kcrews

LTB Rawlings 50th Anniversary RHT

Which ones do you have? I'd honestly be open to anything. I just like to collect glove and the 50th is been one on my list to acquire simply for the gold patches. If I had to pick I would go with a two piece web...
  8. kcrews

Still looking. No bites.
  9. kcrews

Looking to buy a 50th Anniversary RHT. Don't care what model Gold Glove, HOH, or Pro Preferred. Im looking for one with the Gold Rawlings patches in excellent condition.
  10. kcrews

LTB LTB Rawlings PRO303-6JBT

Forgot to mention Right Hand Throw
  11. kcrews

LTB LTB Rawlings PRO303-6JBT

I'm new here but thought I'd give this a shot. I'm looking to by a Rawlings PRO303-6JBT. If new I'm willing to pay top dollar. I've been looking for this glove for AGES! Please let me know if you have one and are interested in selling and for how much! Thanks in advance!
  12. kcrews

Just found your PRO303-6JB. I see your holding it for local deal. Any chance you'd still...

Just found your PRO303-6JB. I see your holding it for local deal. Any chance you'd still consider selling? I have been looking for this glove for months... I can PayPal tomorrow.