Recent content by KentMurphyFanClub1983

1. KentMurphyFanClub1983

Official Last Bat 2022

One hopped the shortstop into a double play. Oops
  2. KentMurphyFanClub1983

Official 2018 Last AB Thread

314.75 feet on a 315 field right into the waiting glove of the outfielder.
  3. KentMurphyFanClub1983

Are 28's the new 30's?

My 25oz Torch hits 52's harder than anything else I've tried. YMMV Rest of my bats are 27oz.
  4. KentMurphyFanClub1983

Turfs vs Molded

Turfs all day long! Your body will thank you the next day after a tournament.
  5. KentMurphyFanClub1983

Am I leaving something on the table by swinging this old bat?

Maybe... maybe not. Just means it does not meet the current bat standards which are adopted by the majority of the leagues.
  6. KentMurphyFanClub1983

Official 2017 Last AB Thread

Dinger to Left Center
  7. KentMurphyFanClub1983

Let's be real, with current standards, aren't almost all bats the same in performance?

I agree and would feel the same way about anyone else, but in context I only said I've hit a LS bat that far in response to the it's only good for 150ft comment. It's pretty easy to get humbled as I play ball with guys half my size who hit balls 50ft further than me so no need for ****...
  8. KentMurphyFanClub1983

Let's be real, with current standards, aren't almost all bats the same in performance?

I have never swung any other LS slow pitch bat so I don't have a reference to the days of old. I just picked this one up cheap. I agree 100% about the more often part as the LS isn't as consistent as other bats I have or have swung in the past.
  9. KentMurphyFanClub1983

I have an ASA DC-41 and have never swung the UTrip version. Only the Freak Black's and Freak 30's. Apparently missed the UTrip part and Classic M part. I was stuck on the LS is a **** bat and blah blah blah can't hit it that far. I shared my experience and now its assumed I'm bragging or...
  10. KentMurphyFanClub1983

I'm at about 40 hits and finally has that typical Miken feel to it. Was a little stiff at first.
  11. KentMurphyFanClub1983

This bat. End Loaded model. ASA or U-Trip balls will go 350ft. Sorry if you can't believe it but it does. I just said I've hit balls farther with this then some of the bats I listed. Never said it was overall better. I like Miken the best. My DC-41 is finally opening up where I like it.
  12. KentMurphyFanClub1983

He's a veteran though with his post count. Just ask him.