Recent content by KevBo#1

1. KevBo#1

Swinging Bunt Team 10 (team mayo)

Definitely a great time.............
  2. KevBo#1

Swing Bunt Swap/sale thread

Attention hawks fans!! I have a brand new (been worn 3 times) Red Authentic Toews jersey. $100 If interested Team 10
  3. KevBo#1

20th Annual GUMBY-May 10-11 Chatham, IL.-Come Play the Turf-$1400 to win-2 divisions

Best tournament in Central IL. ttt
  4. KevBo#1

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

:lalala: I'm not saying I'm a power hitter but I hit my fair share. I will donate my $15 to a good cause - hit a few HR's, shag balls for others competing then leave and go watch the Blackhawks. Sounds like a good night to me.
  5. KevBo#1

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

Actually smarta$$ I hit 4HR's from home plate 2 years ago when they still did the derby. I do however appreciate the bulletin board material.:thumb:
  6. KevBo#1

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

This will without a doubt be one of the longest work day's ever. I should have taken a sick day and went golfing with the bunt guys. Looking forward to my 10 swings this evening.
  7. KevBo#1

I like to go sleeveless in the bars. It says I'm formal but I like to party........oh wait that's my tuxedo t-shirt!
  8. KevBo#1

Sleeves? WTF are those? I guess I will have to wear my championship shirt from last season - it might be the only shirt I have with sleeves still attached! :first:
  9. KevBo#1

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

Thanks for the correction. Been a while since I played it
  10. KevBo#1

Sunflower Seeds - Check Big League Chew - Check Air Horn - Check Anything I'm forgetting?
  11. KevBo#1

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

Game for the Road Not sure what they call it but......... Name a Past or Present Baseball player who played in the major leagues. Ex: Joe Jackson Then next person now has to think of a players last name that starts with an "N" Ex: Phil Niekro The next person has to think of a last name...
  12. KevBo#1

Bat him last and make him sit the bench. He can hold my sunflower seeds and get me pork burgers between innings :bigok:
  13. KevBo#1

Swing Bunt Swap/sale thread

Shell - might be interested in both those bats. Let's talk this weekend
  14. KevBo#1

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

Absolutely fantastic!!!:bigok:
  15. KevBo#1

Can't we all just get along