Recent content by Kevw45

1. K

Thumb Guard

Anyone here wear a thumb guard? Do they fit inside a normal glove, or are they only designed for fastpitch catcher's gloves? I broke my thumb some years back, never got surgery, and it is very weak to a bad caught line drive. Do they limit your clamp down strength? Any info is appreciated, thanks.
  2. K

Hitting up the Middle

I don't think you understand what's going on here... It's because of pantiwaists like you, that rule even exists. Majority of players wish people like you wouldn't play period. You stifle the competition because of your lack of athleticism. Furthermore, it's the sole purpose why I don't play...
  3. K

USSSA/NSA Bat Question/Opinions

Hard to say without knowing which mutant you were using. With that being said, there are a bunch on ebay, so you may be able to get your hands on one still. Saying that you played your first season, are you saying you're new to softball completely? If so, I think it would be sound advise to tell...
  4. K

For Sale 2017 Easton Baker and Wegman Special

Extremely disappointed in people's preferences these days. Buy the Wegman one piece rather than these two piece junk bats. Wegman is end loaded, and as already said... One piece. Grab some lumber man! These marketing techniques are just really ruining the sport, and people's performance. 2 piece...
  5. K

Classic M or Classic Plus?

Thanks, I've decided on the Demarini Lightning Classic +. Very few classic + balls out there that have the .52 Cor and extra 25 compression at 300 and are made of leather. Shoot, I bought a couple of the classic M's just to have a go with both. These things are nice, and I was able to find both...
  6. K

Classic M or Classic Plus?

I'm just wondering what type of ball to use for the upcoming league. I live in Texas, it's hot and humid, and thus so far, I've been led to believe the Classic Plus is what I should use for those conditions. If anyone can verify, that would be great. Also, what brand should I get?