Recent content by kingbenny

1. K

Turfs vs. Cleats

I use to wear cleats but not anymore.In our last weekend tournament, I forgot my shoes an had to borrow some cleats.I have to say I was getting foot cramps.I run a lot and for my group, I am pretty quick but could not move as well. I switched to soccer cleats .they are more stable, more...
  2. K

Pricing help please

Thank you I have settled with the insurance company
  3. K

Pricing help please

Thanks for the help I misunderstood your reply, It was meant to be humorous
  4. K

Pricing help please

ogwarlock78, was that a trick question.I don't have the bats any longer.If it was , a good one
  5. K

Pricing help please

HI guys, In Florida I learned no depreciation. They will give niw prices but I cannot find them on eBay I think the model maybe too old. Some used ones but not new. So if you can recall, I think I can sell it to them they have been pretty fair so far.Prices if you have them
  6. K

Pricing help please

I had my car and my equipment stolen, car is back .but bag is gone . For insurance purposes, I need to get the replacement cost of my bats, new. You guys are the experts. All senior softball bats 1. 2-Reebok legends, the red one balanced 2. Reebok Legend end loaded the yellow one 3. The new...
  7. K

UMP BLOCKS PATH TO BALL

Sorry let me clarify, I agree with you, there was a guy on first so I was playing up for either a cover at 2 or a possible double play ball.I did not see the ump at first, he must have moved up after I got in position.If I am following the batter, it a bit much for me to take my view off the...
  8. K

UMP BLOCKS PATH TO BALL

ok , so today we are playing a weekend tournament.I am playing second and a ball is hit between first and second to my left.I have a chance to at least stop it if not grab it and make a play to first.However, for some mysterious reason, the second base ump is standing directly to my left.I would...
  9. K

TO CHEAT OR NOT A CHEAT

well it happens that one of our lesser players showed up and he had to be put in, what does that mean that if the game had continued that day then neither player, by the way, they added 2 players and a and b player, would have been there and they would not have been an issue. And yes I believe...
  10. K

Strike Zone

Every league we play here using a strike mat if it hits the mat it is a strike.However we sometimes play no mat. Than it's up to the ump to call it a strike if in the strike zone
  11. K

TO CHEAT OR NOT A CHEAT

If the game had been played in whole on Tuesday he would have never played, So the way I see it this gave them an advantage they would not normally have
  12. K

TO CHEAT OR NOT A CHEAT

If we had played the full game the previous Tuesday he would not have played at all, since he didn't show up that day. no he was a starter .the rule was made I think so guys would have an incentive to get to the field on time so guys would'nt just show up and cause a team to play shorthanded
  13. K

TO CHEAT OR NOT A CHEAT

maybe I think this situation never came up before .
  14. K

TO CHEAT OR NOT A CHEAT

we had a rule that has been questioned. If you don't make it by the 3 rd inning you can't play. this has been interpreted by their team in a different way