Recent content by kingpin119

1. K

Need some opinions

I've got last years fulk in a 27oz and i'm wanting to get another bat similar to it. since the 2017 is only a .5oz el, my question is, what do you guys think would feel closer to last years fulk swing wise? a 2017 jeff hall in 27.5 or a 2017 fulk in 28?
  2. K

Bat Bag With Built In Cooler

supposed to come out next month, they look sweet, not sure how much the coolers will hold. http://www.gritinc.net/us/grit-baseball-bags.html
  3. K

Question about trump softballs

I'm currently using super gold dots and couldn't be happier. but looking to try some classic m nx3's. I bought some classic plus nx3's last year and while I liked them I couldn't use them for more than about a game because the stamps were rubbing off completely and the umps wouldn't let me use...
  4. K

Question about trump softballs

the last gurus i got were not made by trump they were made by adstarr/tattoo, and that was like three or for years ago.
  5. K

Best Classic M in Heat

worth super gold dot extreme. you won't be disappointed.
  6. K

Apollo

it looks like the same as a dual stamp z4 but no warranty, that's why it's so much cheaper.
  7. K

16' exclusive 2piece mayhem and mutant 12?

I have a 27 mutant 12. never thought I'd like something more than my freak 12 but that little extra endload puts it over the top for me. I've got a buddy who's got a 27 fulk and to be honest I couldn't tell the difference between the two.
  8. K

Bat question/sound

I know exactly what your talking about. every miken I swung last year, dc-41, 2-piece psycho, freak 12 all had that sound. this year I'm swinging a mutant 12 and and I've hit a freakadelic and they both make the same sound when you drop the bat. everyone gets that what the hell is wrong your...
  9. K

Getting away from DeMarini

if you want a freak 12 why not buy a freak 12 or a freak 30. to me i felt absolutely no difference between the two. i thought the freakadelic felt the same too. performance wise i thought they all three performed the same. imho except for the freakadelic coming in .5oz weights, i think all...
  10. K

Different versions of Tattoo NX3??

i would assume your are talking about the classic plus, cause that's what i had. so if i order some classic m's i wont have the problem of the markings coming off extremely easy? will the markings last as long as a composite tattoo?
  11. K

Different versions of Tattoo NX3??

bought some last year when they came out. love the balls but the markings on them would wear off crazy fast. has that gotten any better?
  12. K

Freak USA/ Freak fallen. Asa

yea, I'm sure your right, he's probably talking about that one. forgot about that one. to me the usa definitely felt more end loaded.
  13. K

Freak USA/ Freak fallen. Asa

freak 4 the fallen asa = 1 piece, .5oz el freak usa border battle = 2 piece, 1oz el 4 the fallen came out like three years ago border battle is definitely the best miken asa bat I've ever swung. similar to dc-41 asa
  14. K

2016 DC-41 vs Freak Black Endload

freak black = .5oz el dc-41 = 1oz el
  15. K

Feedback on JH Lite

probably the jh lite, it has .5oz endload like the freak 12/30. the only thing is it comes in .5oz weights so you'd have to go with 25.5 or 26.5.