Recent content by kona

1. kona

Board Bros Need Your Help!! Details Inside.

This would be easier and more efficient if we had a picture of the bag/pack ...color ...any cool features ...i mean , if the bags blue/grey ...call it the Tempest or Storm ...give it flame graphics and you have the Inferno or HotRod ...go with Army camo (which would be RAD and nobody has done...
  2. kona

East Bay J

Definitely GTG ...would that all my transactions were that easy ...Thanks J !!
  3. kona

VINTAGE TIN

Right back at-cha J ..;)
  4. kona

Board Bros Need Your Help!! Details Inside.

YardMonsta ,TheVault , SBF Omega , TexasLeaguer , FREEDOM , BOHICA , CovertOPS ...BlackBag , Ballistic, Reactor
  5. kona

VINTAGE TIN

Ritches and St1-Z SOLD Can't believe nobody is interested in a nice ROUND 98' No Plus SsEST ...Rarer than hens teeth ...LoL !!!
  6. kona

VINTAGE TIN

Got a few oldies ... all have no dents , waves , or cracks . 1998 Worth SSEST (28oz.) Ritches Superior c405 singlewall (28oz.) and an Easton ST1-Z (26oz.) ....i've been away for a while ...but how about 60.00 for the Worth , 60.00 on the Easton and 30.00 on the Ritches...
  7. kona

GTG Smokes rep is no screen !

What can I say . Rob always comes though ..great doing biz with ya !!
  8. kona

LTB Easton Metals - Connexion ST1-Z and ST2-Z Clean

I've got a 27oz. St2-z I'm not using ...
  9. kona

Just wondering ?

Picked up the bat today .... WAY better than anticipated .. plus I got an Cv12 for free as well...
  10. kona

Just wondering ?

Yeah ... I think I know how I'm going to spend my next Saturday ...
  11. kona

Just wondering ?

True ....... Okay ... it's a 27oz. (does'nt say warranty replacement on it) no cracks , rattles or webbing . FREE ... I just have to go pick it up . Just debating if it's going to be worth the 3 hour drive ...
  12. kona

Just wondering ?

Quite the range ...
  13. kona

Just wondering ?

What's an OG Synergy Extended going for these days ?
  14. kona

GTG ThiZZ is GTG !!!

Just finished a deal with SAM ... The guy's calm and easy going ... very easy to deal with .!!!!!!!
  15. kona

New users shipping first

I don't care who you are , or how many GTG's you have ... I've been around a long time .. here and on the old Mohr Board ... no money , no ship . The same goes for myself , I would'nt expect anyone to ship a bat (or anything else for that matter ..) to myself , if I had'nt paid yet ...