Recent content by kory1274

1. K

LTB combat assault or assault 2.0

assault 2.0` Im looking to purchase or trade for an Assault 2.0 please contact me if you have
  2. K

For Trade assault 2.0

u still have thie assault? any interest in selling instead of trade?
  3. K

LTB Combat Assault 2.0 (canada version)

I am looking to purchase a Combat Canadian Assualt 2.0 27oz If you have or can get me one please contact me directly at [email protected] or post here and i can call or email you direct Serious inquiries only please Thanks
  4. K

For Sale Lookign for Assault 2.0 ...27oz

I am looking to purchase a Combat Canadian Assualt 2.0 27oz If you have or can get me one please contact me directly at [email protected] or post here and i can call or email you direct Serious inquiries only please Thanks
  5. K

For Sale/Trade several bats ls,miken,mizuno,worth

do u still habe the voltage? ifso get in touch with me asap...PM SENT
  6. K

LTB SB73V VOLTAGE Wanted

Title says it all contact me if you have on efor sale or trade. [email protected] serious inquiries only please
  7. K

For Sale 27oz Jeff Hall BASS 1st Degree

yea and have 4 ppl sending me pm's about buying it....
  8. K

listen i have nothing to prove to anyone...i am selling it so i can buy the 26oz pinky bat...if not ill keep it and for sure sell it for 400 or more at my tourney this weekend. so take it or leave it. it is what it is i dotn care either way....the value of this bat is due to the fact that its...
  9. K

no actually its a friend of mine just busting my chops...but thanks for playing...lol
  10. K

hit the weight room??? what the hell does that mean>?lol
  11. K

Anyone know where i can get the Bass Bat 1st Degree in a 26oz ?

i have a 27oz 1st degree for sale bought new used in 1 game...started webbing and paint chipped a little but bat is hott as hell pm me if interested
  12. K

thats funny i didnt know Jeff Hall was in the manufacturing and distrobution aspect ...lol and no its not falling apart after 1 game...this bat is a new X2 composite so they are still perfecting the paint from chipping ... Bass has assured me that they will stand behind this bat and not to...
  13. K

this is not a joke i have the bat and have pics posted in my albums...Steel55 if u have 2 (which i highly doubt) but not gonna say its impossible then good for you and if u got them for 150 each (which i doubt even more) even better. All i can speak to is what I have and what im looking to get...
  14. K

1st off...no i didnt get it for free i bought it and like i said earlier if your not interested then fine...but ive used it in 1 league ball game last thurs night im not gonna loose money on it. Its the only 27oz available until its released in mid august and I dont HAVE to sell it. it swings a...