Recent content by KWO

1. KWO

Evil ASA NFHS fast pitch ball

Got the balls today!!!!! Super excited to introduce them to the team and other and report back in then next couple of weeks. Hopefully the weather cooperates and we can go outdoors soon. Thank you so very much bobby!!
  2. KWO

Evil ASA NFHS fast pitch ball

Bobby, what do I have to do to get the trial balls? I help run a 12u team and also know the guys that buy for all our rec programs in town so there is some potential sales there.
  3. KWO

Swinging bunt Buy/Sell/Trade

The Vinci I have listed about I will let go for $100 today. On team 20 will be there as long as we are playing. Ask for Zach.
  4. KWO

Swinging bunt team 20

Checking in. I am taking a buddy to his 8 game so I'll be there early if we get a group to hit I am game.
  5. KWO

Swinging bunt Buy/Sell/Trade

I have a Vinci pjv04-L 13" trap glove. Used in 5 games and found out I am not a fan of the trap style glove. Looking to get $125. In near perfect condition. Can text pics of it. Just send me your number in a pm.
  6. KWO

Swinging bunt 2015, April 25-26

I'm in. I think this is my 5th year. Probably the only tourney I'll get to play this year. The older my kids get the more and more stuff they get into the less and less I get to get out of the house for. Lol.
  7. KWO

Swinging Bunt Team #17

6 hours til game 1!!!!
  8. KWO

Swinging Bunt Swap Meet

Scn8b 34/24 can get pics to text after work if anyone is interested. Not even sure what it would be worth.
  9. KWO

Swinging Bunt Team #17

Hey pont, glad to see you are making it down this year!!!!! Will have to grab a beer with grandpa heinzy Friday or sat night. Lol.
  10. KWO

May 11th 1st Anual Chuck-N-Duck Tourney Rantoul, IL. $1200 in payouts

Ttt, can't believe there aren't more teams looking to play.
  11. KWO

Swinging Bunt Team #17

Checking in
  12. KWO

March 30th Tourney in Rantoul

HAHAHAHAHA. I might ump some, but run..... this guy is funny.
  13. KWO

Top top top
  14. KWO

bump, lets get some teams thinking about softball with all this snow on the ground.