La Chiva
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• absolutely originally deiter and jeff werent coming they were just helping so i could have more d bumps when they saw what I had they were all about it. CSI went after deiter pretty hard it was great to beat them
    And you had Jeff coaching ya along with the details, he knows how to beat the system, lol.
    yeah its the highest tourney like bud played state with executioners. but since he got dropped and played nationals* higher than state with a scrub team thats his classification i did much reading on the subject. lol
    lol yeah why? i got dropped played nationals with broncos same as bud. Godzo didnt even play state he got dropped when his ankle got broke. jdub played state with Norwegian i think
    you ever use my name in the same sentence as dawgs im gonna tellin calvin you love him
    You guys playing like the Dawgs, chasing them points huhh?:D Officially, who are your three bumps?
    maybe i could get him to play with the number one team in the nation lol viva la smoke jk
    the Dawgs? What kinda crap is that, lol, Dawg players dont wanna play with Dawgs. Us if he does decide not to play with Monster.
    Kinda... I got inside information from a reliable source that says he may be playing E ball soon. But yes, he is/was playing with Monster.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…