Recent content by LardyBeans

1. LardyBeans

Price check on a Revo 950 12.75

These were on clearance for $99 several years ago...a steal for that price. The solid core and the odd 125th anniversary style welting isn't for everyone, but the timberglaze leather they used is awesome. The H web is wider than my 1799 and 302 and I prefer gaming it over them. I wouldn't pay...
  2. LardyBeans

Quality glove relacer in LA-area?

Hey gtb4, how far are you from West Covina? There's a guy near the mall that does relacing.
  3. LardyBeans

2015 MLB Gloves

^that looks tons better!
  4. LardyBeans

2015 MLB Gloves

Haha^ What about Miggy's triple crown glove? That thing pretty much had the Golden Arches on the fingers
  5. LardyBeans

Any way to know if this PRO502 is Horween (no code)

My dad's Horween was a bit more orange-colored than that 502. Still a sharp looking glove either way. http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/CJ24C/media/image_zpsf2270707.jpg.html?o=0
  6. LardyBeans

Rawlings PRO-SBT

My dad has both of those gloves. He bought a nwt SBT and has been working on breaking it in for at least a year. That old school Horween is no joke. I'll see if I got pics... http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/CJ24C/media/image_zpsf2270707.jpg.html?o=0
  7. LardyBeans

Pro Flare SP...what's the difference?

I just bought one B)
  8. LardyBeans

Let's see your A2000/A2Ks

I'd rock both! Left is Dodger themed and the tan 1799 looks just like my Rawlings. Too bad Wilson won't let you customize red/white logo patches to match better
  9. LardyBeans

Let's see your A2000/A2Ks

I love the red on tan Jenn
  10. LardyBeans

What's Your Favorite Web?

American/Rawlings/6 finger guy here. There's something about them that looks badass to me
  11. LardyBeans

Glove bros and Tobacco

I started dipping/smoking while in the military. EVERYONE did it so I followed suit. After getting out I picked up cycling as a hobby and the cigarette smoking really held me back. I quit smoking(tobacco;))just over 4 years ago using Snus packets to help with cravings. I'm not gonna lie, I miss...
  12. LardyBeans

Batting glove under fielding glove?

Wearing a batting glove underneath is like wearing a condom.
  13. LardyBeans

How do you like your glove????

Thumb flared. Pinky straight and slightly twisted outward. Thumb to pinky. IMO it looks cool and gives me more confidence running around in OF
  14. LardyBeans

Kenley Jansen

Reminds me of the JJ hardy Hoh, but with a blue rawlings logo on the finger. Pro200?
  15. LardyBeans

Gamer Dual Core

Excuse me, while I bring this thread back from the dead... For the price this thing is awesome. I can actually feel the dual-core doing its thing. And if it ends up floppy mess it'll make a nice shelf piece IMO.