Recent content by LaserArm

1. LaserArm

Minnesota Thread

I was under the impression Lyf was a partial owner in Anarchy. Guess not though.
  2. LaserArm

Easton Tantrum line up

That 1-piece is just built different. I have the 12 inch Tantrum in 27oz. Lot of weight in the handle and swings a little heavy because of that. My buddy has a 26oz 1-piece Tantrum and it swings more like a 26.5. Better weighting than my 27oz. But you cannot miss the sweet spot on that...
  3. LaserArm

Dudley Thunder ZN hard core Pro M

The Minnesota USSSA director and your New Jersey director must have went to the same tournament school. We get synthetic cover balls that are so they are barely optic yellow anymore. Sucks for night games playing with a gray ball.
  4. LaserArm

Team Name

Snow Ghosts Mr. Greenway (State abrev.) Chill Mountain Monsters Avalanche Himalayan Pipe Crisp Creatures Men and Myths Mythical Men
  5. LaserArm

Where can i find these?

There's a Gmail on their book face page. Looks like very new company/person.
  6. LaserArm

The storm is brewing

Which Pure Evil bat is hotter and hits more homeruns if I'm a line drive hitter, but play a few tournaments a year and played baseball in high school? The one on the Pure site with the X-22 barrel, or the one on the Evil site with the ZX-7 barrel?
  7. LaserArm

Here we go

Is there a "number" for the handle flex? Fat Guy's review mentioned a flexier handle that he didn't mention on other Pure ASA bats. I have a Hellfire and its fairly stiff, but I personally wouldn't want anything flexier than that. 2nd question, if it is flexier, is that part of your harmonics...
  8. LaserArm

Worth Comparing

I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like this bat. I remember when this came out every one was goo-ing themselves over it. It sounded cool, but ultimately I didn't get very good results and it broke fairly quickly and literal nuts and washers came out of it when it broke.
  9. LaserArm

This place used to be the bomb.

Chad better check into what he's getting paid for these ads. The add I just got on SBF was a full page pop up for that one banging of the heads place 🤣
  10. LaserArm

This place used to be the bomb.

Every time I scroll on my phone the Google ad drops down. Damn near unusable now.
  11. LaserArm

Marucci Capitol Horween Release

I've gave it some pounding a a couple pre-game catches today. Pocket it really good for softball. No issues there. Just hard to get you hand in the glove. I relaced the wrist and still small. I actually rubbed the skin off of the first part of my thumb just getting my hand in and out a few...
  12. LaserArm

Marucci Capitol Horween Release

https://photos.app.goo.gl/n366fTbe6TXVPJAC6 Gamer NP7, BP only 504, New NP7, New Marucci 12.75. Definitely good Horween. REALLY stiff. More stiff than the Rawlings leather. Seriously no chance to close the glove. I can get the palm to squeeze about 1/4". I love a stiff glove so this thing...
  13. LaserArm

What Happened To The Nihilist?

Been waiting to see the Nihilist come out as a late release, but doesn't seem like that's gonna happen. Anybody hear if they stopped the Nihilist line or if they are working on something new? I thought I heard a rumor about a lawsuit with Monsta about bat tech. Not sure if that was actually a...
  14. LaserArm

Minnesota Thread

I don't get why winners bracket was on field #1 with the wind blowing in and sun making it hard to see for left field. Seems like winners bracket should have been on field 2 and losers bracket on field #1