Recent content by leftyon3

1. leftyon3

LTB Og cartel

Trying to find an og cartel in 26oz first but would take a 27oz thanks
  2. leftyon3

Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

I'm glad you liked everything touchdownjesus I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas
  3. leftyon3

Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

Dogs 15 hooked me up I got new zig turfs, 3 hats a visor, 8 shirts, some batting gloves some cool off towels which I love cause I'm hot headed he also threw in a head band, titanium necklace balance bracelet lanyard and 2 know cuffs that was on e he'll of a box to open thank you very much d dogs...
  4. leftyon3

LTB synergy 2

I got a 26oz 3-4 thousand cuts stitched end cap $75 shipped
  5. leftyon3

M2 Custom Gloves

Its not worth the problems dealing with sbf mods and all the new rules, even if you just post pics your in the wrong whether your selling or not, this used to be a site to help other players out and now its more of just a forum or blog
  6. leftyon3

Official 2013 Seattle Combatants Team Stuff ***Important , all team members read***

Do you have his number cause he hasnt responded to me
  7. leftyon3

Official 2013 Seattle Combatants Team Stuff ***Important , all team members read***

Do we know when bp will be if we have it?
  8. leftyon3

Big dave I would like 2 hats text me the price 206 423 6842 and I will send money size lg/xl thanks
  9. leftyon3

For Trade looking to trade some offense for some defense

What are your team colors?
  10. leftyon3

For Trade 26oz ST100 marked "not for resale"

Any interest in 34/26 454 legit fp niw nr
  11. leftyon3

LTB NIW/nr 26oz. Combat Avarice AVARSP1

no ones replying cause you cant sell niw nr that the store sells oh but you prolly knew that
  12. leftyon3

LTB 33-23 or 33-25 Phenix.

i got a 33/25 $175
  13. leftyon3

First off swish I wish you a speedy recovery, second did we decide on what pant colors we were getting?