Recent content by Legend 94

1. Legend 94

27 oz 2010? Resmondo World Series

Which version are you looking for? I have the first one in a 27oz NIW still...
  2. Legend 94

Worth Wicked Senior Bat

Sorry mine doesn't have enough swings on it yet for a fair review...
  3. Legend 94

10 Tips to Being a better Slow Pitch Softball Pitcher

I think we need to see the unedited version.
  4. Legend 94

Glove durabilty questions..........

Another reason why I prefer to stick to the "classic" glove colors...
  5. Legend 94

Looking for Info on my Rawlings HoH PRO-SBT

Thanks Rous. I'll try to take some pics of it outside. The coloring in these pics may be off a bit simply because of lighting...
  6. Legend 94

Yep it is... Love that glove! That's what I came up with too. Had a discussion with some one I showed it to the other day and they thought it may be from the 80s...
  7. Legend 94

Looking for some advice on new gloves

Being from Canada I'm not sure if you are close to a HR Sports but they often carry a good selection of high end gloves.
  8. Legend 94

I have a NWOT'S Rawlings HoH PRO-SBT that I'm trying to pin down the year on. Based on the Blackhorse code I believe the LEK01 translates to either a May 1982 or 1992 Horween leather glove. My best guess is it's a 1992 based on the Gold Glove Series stamping which I don't think was used...
  9. Legend 94

Glove Recommendations?

Hey harvest I also pitch and have went through the dilemma you're dealing with. I tried gloves from 12.5" all the way to a monster 15" LS Pro Flare and a 15" Dudley thinking bigger was better when pitching. In Canada I can wear my PRODCT trapper to pitch and I am quite comfortable in that...
  10. Legend 94

2018 1799

Did you pick that up at HR Sports Mike? I missed out on your SP125 - keep me in mind when this one hits the market... LoL
  11. Legend 94

For Sale The Next SBF SMU - Rawlings DCT 13"

Not sure how I missed this... Any of the 60 RHT still available?
  12. Legend 94

Senior Bats

The exit speed through the infield is also night and day different than the 52/300...
  13. Legend 94

Relacing Trick needed.. Threading in a 3/16" lace on to a lacing needle.

I'd buy a couple if we could get a batch done...
  14. Legend 94

Rawlings camel vs. Lexol.

Great shot! You must be a proud Dad!!!
  15. Legend 94

Wally is definitely an enabler, it's true!

That's a great looking glove and a sweet looking '69 RS Z28 that it's being displayed on... Would love to see some pics of the car. One of my favorites of all time and a greet color combo in Hugger Orange withthe black stripes...