Recent content by legend4130

1. L

Looking for Players in OC, SoCal Area

I’ll trade you an OG Katana for an OG Nanotek.
  2. L

Haven’t played PSTS in years. Are all Miken’s still banned?
  3. L

For Sale Retirement Sale

Or can’t come up with tourney fees and has a $100 alcohol tab at the bar.
  4. L

You should move this to the Regional forms west coast section. Might have better luck there.
  5. L

Similar to 2015 Connell

Keeps up with all the other 18 line? The Branch, Harvey, etc....
  6. L

Similar to 2015 Connell

Just average?
  7. L

Similar to 2015 Connell

Do you guys have any feedback on the 18 DD3? I searched but couldn’t find any.
  8. L

The War by the Shore is on tonight at 8 PM eastern time

Yeah and just image those guys hitting Classic M’s or stadiums at BLD’s with 16 HR’s to hit or whatever it is. Lol......That’s why I mentioned in an earlier post that these guy’s stats are inflated more than they really should be.
  9. L

Sin City BLD is mostly like every other BLD. 300ft all around. From what I remember, there’s one field where LC is 325ish. Not sure about Houston though.
  10. L

I’ve had conversations years ago about Major Players stats. Do you guys think that their stats are inflated do to hitting stadiums and having a ton of HR’s to hit in a game?
  11. L

I was curious to what the stats were for SIS in this series. I knew they weren’t good but didn’t know they were that bad. Lol....
  12. L

Definitely..... not hating, but your average joe becomes a hero hitting stadiums with the Utrip bats these days. For me, hitting 52’s with ASA bats to Classic M’s with Utrip bats I notice about a 30-40ft distance difference. I’ve never hit a stadium ball, but I can only imagine.
  13. L

That’s what Helmer said when he was announcing. But whatever, still was a big field for 52’s. The 75ft bases made it way more interesting on infielding defense. There were a lot more outs then there would have been with 65ft bases.
  14. L

Not sure if you saw any of the games, but the field they were playing on was 325ft in the corners, 365ft in the gaps and 385ft to center. If they were playing on a field that was 300ft all around, there would of been a TON of homeruns in that game.
  15. L

I thought I heard the announcers say the bases were 75ft. If they were, I wish they would do that for all sanction play.