Recent content by lgcrouse

1. L

New scoring app - KeepScore

I know we're on hold here in the Midwest. But even simulation of a game will help.
  2. L

I'm developing a new scoring app called KeepScore. It's the easiest and simple way to score a game. I'm looking for some beta testers for the app. If you'd like to check out some of the basic functions of the app, I have posted a video on my website. Just visit Keepscore dot app. Feel free to...
  3. L

I'm developing a new scoring app called KeepScore. It's the easiest and simple way to score a game. I'm looking for some beta testers for the app. If you'd like to check out some of the basic functions of the app, I have posted a video on my website. Just visit Keepscore dot app. Feel free to...
  4. L

Yep , great time to launch an app. That's why I'm hoping to use the time to do some further testing and user functionality.
  5. L

6. L

New Scoring App