LightsoutLions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Still have the new One 120, i have a 28oz One MLCS ASA, is that what you want? How much u willing to throw in?
    Mike 267-274-7300 Levittown
    I've seen some huge shots with the Juggy and J2, but for me the RD has always been the better performer. The endload has a lot to do with that, as well as a slightly stiffer handle. You'll be able to take it out with any of the three, it just depends on which fits your swing better. Also depends on what you're looking to spend. You'll be able to get a Juggy or J2 for half of what you're gonna pay for an RD these days
    Hey brother....thanks for always giving your input. It is appreciated. I'm back on the softball scene after a 7 year layoff. lol Lot has changed. I'm just trying to learn again. In my ASA league we use .44/375 balls...we've had some BP with those balls and I belted one about 320-330 with my F4...haven't been able to use it again because it's been so friggin' cold (like in the 30s). I already dented the F4 cuz I used it when it was about 45 out. Bad move. Lesson learned.

Planning on using that F4 for BP when it warms up (over 60) and would like to have a great HR bat for personal use. Considering the RD28 like you mentioned. How have the other DeMarini's performed for you like the JUGGY or J2? Any others worth considering?

Thanks for being helpful man!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…