Recent content by lilmctag

1. lilmctag

2015 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament, Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, IL

I have a couple teams on the wait list. Just haven't updated it. If I can get a couple more I may open it to 24 teams. So if your team wants in, you need to have someone contact me. And every year I have had teams drop and had to fill their spot with a team on the wait list.
  2. lilmctag

Lol. It's the same as was posted last year. I just copied, pasted, and changed the dates. Haha! :)
  3. lilmctag

Location: Spartan Sports Park in Chatham Illinois www.spartansportspark.com Date: October 16 - 18, 2015 NSA bats, rules, and balls Hit your own ball Allowed balls will be updated in a day or two. Rosters are limited to 13 players max! A player must play at least 2 round robin...
  4. lilmctag

2014 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament, Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, Il October 17-19

Want to thank all of you for coming out and playing this year. I know I am super wore out and didn't even play. Ha! Always good to see everyone. This was the biggest one I've had and it actually ran the smoothest for the most part. A few issues here and there! Hope to see you all again in 2015!!!!
  5. lilmctag

2014 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament, Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, Il October 17-19

Mac, get ahold of me. I have a guy who is looking to play....
  6. lilmctag

I have always ran this tournament as "C" and lower tournament, so it will be NSA GOLD and Lower. I will allow each team to carry up to 2 NSA Elite/or up to 2 "B" ball players in ANY organization. As per NSA rules. Rosters will be checked with a photo ID before each team takes the field for the...
  7. lilmctag

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4RFcQRVI4GwOWlTSk9xeXp2Nk0/preview?pli=1 The link to the roster form. I know, a little late and if you don't have a chance print it before, I will have them this weekend. See everyone tomorrow!!!
  8. lilmctag

And if that happens, notify your umpires or find me. I will deal with those who are swinging them. :)
  9. lilmctag

I will allow the following balls: NSA Ball 44-400 or 52-275 ASA Ball 52-300 Usssa Ball classic m 40-325 no stadium balls No multi-layer balls. The owner of the complex has an order for 44-400, but where he gets them will not confirm the ship date. Hoping they will be here for the...
  10. lilmctag

Schedules coming out tomorrow!!! 1 week til a great tourney weekend!! Thank you to all who have made it possible!!! Yikes!!!
  11. lilmctag

In past years I've had them out by now. Life has been busy. Working on it.