Recent content by lilrunte

1. L

Where are all my STX peeps at?

BLD "doesnt rain out" but HSP sure as hell will... Not that BLD is any kind of Mecca to play in with the terrible patchwork done around the infield. It would be nice to see some money go into that place to try to make teams want to come back.
  2. L

yeah it actually wasnt too bad once you were playing. Saturday night was nice a soupy and once your shoes got wet it was over
  3. L

so why not have REC tournaments for you guys that "just want to have fun with friends?" Make E straight rec division with no prizes and 4 games guarantees... then all of you claiming you are just there for fun can go and just have fun think about that tho, you immediately get rid of the...
  4. L

what do yall think about the changing C in hooters to NIT? Seems like a desperation move since the new "retro rule" didnt force enough teams up this year... They need to start from the bottom up and change E
  5. L

not much to talk about right now... other than steel playing conference and threat breaking up there hasn't been much news
  6. L

Fall BudFest

I cant stand cold weather, I will be layered up for sure...
  7. L

C World Bracket is out

yeah most of the big boys from ASP left.. some went to B&B and Reds. Its mostly the JOCO team
  8. L

Power - lead arm or top hand

This is the right answer... the power comes from your legs not your hands. Power is generated from the ground up, if you want more juice you gotta work on your legs and hips (which is a rarety in softball)
  9. L

our lovely stx director

I am completely on board with that card system... people will still find ways around it but at least things would be more organized and scripted. Now with all the bumps/break ups/reclassing/etc that goes on, it is impossible for the directors to control teams and players. I think if they changed...
  10. L

LTB Easton B1.0 (SP14B1)

looking for the '14 model b1 (black and orange) 27oz let me know thanks fellas
  11. L

2014 Spring BUD-FEST (College station Tx)

haha you dont want to be like me.. im an A hole
  12. L

2014 Spring BUD-FEST (College station Tx)

yeah.. i guess they went off points alone. no offense but yall should be earning your stripes in D. You got a bye based off points mostly earned in E tournaments... dont worry tho im on yalls side for playing up and not being E all americans like so many do