Recent content by lilwayne22

1. L

LTB 2017 Worth EST Balanced ASA

I have 1 with about 150 swings and have receipt
  2. L

Snacks' Demarini giveaway part 2.......

May I have #24 please. I played on an all lefty tourney team for 2 years. Everyone batted and threw left.
  3. L

cl22 review

Bat is super hot out of the wrapper. After first game of tourney bat was already webbing. With only 6 cuts on it. I only put 15 cuts in it but I really like the feel of the bat, and it swung through the zone real nice for me. Can't wait to see how hot this bat gets. Ball is already jumping...
  4. L

For Trade og 26 oz j2 asa

Bump ttt.....
  5. L

Lunch break bump
  6. L

Alright I am looking for a niw stadium first then a niw j2u 26-28 on both bats plus shipping paid
  7. L

Up for any offers from 26 to 28 oz. No 30s that's all willing to listen to everything
  8. L

Got a 26 oz in mint condition. I would say under 200 swings. Just seeing what offers are out there. I will text pics if I like the offer.
  9. L

My first Combat

My 26 fl spike baker should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to hit it.
  10. L

demarini webbing

So just picked up a cartel and it has lots of webbing on the cartel side and very little on the demarini side. So should I just swing on the demarini side? Do the cartels last after webbing or go fast. I'm a little leadoff guy not a big masher
  11. L

Stadium

Just got my first demarini today and I went with the stadium. Can't wait to swing it
  12. L

cartel weight

Thanks for the info. I will be getting the 26. Can't wait to start swinging it
  13. L

cartel weight

Going to buy cartel on Friday. First demarini so not sure what weight to swing. I like swinging 27 worths and 26 eastons. Does the cartel swing light? Also first two piece bat I will buy