Recent content by Lmonte16

1. Lmonte16

Original Demarini Stadium

I’m LTB The Original Demarini Stadium. Red/maroon alloy handle silver and red/maroon barrel in a 26-27oz. It’s old enough that I can’t even find a pic of it on Google lol. LMK what you got.
  2. Lmonte16

For Sale Kiss The Ring 26 oz. CHEAP!

Is this still available?
  3. Lmonte16

Pleasanton CA, Sunday Night League

My phone is broken, if you can send my the address to the foeld that'd be great
  4. Lmonte16

I have had a helluv a week, I still want in on the Sunday night team. I need an address for the field in Pleasanton. Car broke down phone took a crap all in the last week and a half.
  5. Lmonte16

Are you playing tonight?
  6. Lmonte16

Rye1243, Im new to the area and want to play, I saw you need an infielder I play infield and...

Rye1243, Im new to the area and want to play, I saw you need an infielder I play infield and would love to play for your team let me know. Also I'm not a newb I played for a long time up in Redding @ the BLD there.
  7. Lmonte16

Rye1243, I'm new to thr area moved from Nor cal and would.like to play ball down here. I live in Mountain House and was wondering if you still need an ifielder. I can.play any spot, also I'm not some newby I've played ball for over 10 years. Pleaseget back to me.
  8. Lmonte16

Who is that?
  9. Lmonte16

I just moved to Mountain House from northern cali and want to play ball down here. I play short and second, I'd like to play for your Sunday team if you still have room.
  10. Lmonte16

For Trade 1799 glove of the month

Saddle tan minty OT6?
  11. Lmonte16

For Sale a2000s and A2K liquidation

I guess my EL3 is spoken for too, I got a random PP lol nice ?
  12. Lmonte16

Eugene84 know his s$&t people the leather is on par with JPN leather on the OT EL3.
  13. Lmonte16

L22 and 1781 gone locally!!