Recent content by longhorn21sb

1. L

For Trade still have scn8

Bat is 27 oz, had couple offers, need utrip bat. Something with not so much wear on endcap. That rule is enforced where I play. Bat is 27 oz, has 150- 200 cuts, has some scratches, not stamped so I assume its returnable, will do 2 for one for lower end bats, please txt cuz I don't check my...
  2. L

As od now I'm leaning toward this mutant,, its a team bat.. So everyone has a lil so

As od now I'm leaning toward this mutant,, its a team bat.. So everyone has a lil so
  3. L

For Trade 27oz scn8 for trade

Interested in syn 2 and recoil,, sounds good to me, is this scn8 that hot? Lol
  4. L

For Trade 27oz scn8 for trade

Easton flex scn8,,, 150-200 hits, 27 oz, not returnable, no rattle or cracks, not really broken in yet Looking to get utrip bat of equal value in trade, not really looking to sell. Txt me please, 4325990280... Thanks
  5. L

For Trade freak dst

27 oz, returnable, new out of wrapper. Looking for usssa bat.. Txt please 4325990280
  6. L

For Trade 27 oz SCL1

bumpity bump Thanks for the bump, I know there are issues with these, ill settle for a lower end bat also
  7. L

For Trade 27 oz SCL1

Bat is like new, maybe 15 hits still has both returns left, no receipt, hardly used at all, belongs to friend and he's looking for utrip bats, in 26 thru 28 oz sticks, I can txt pics, txt me 4328538250 lookin to move fas, thanks
  8. L

GTG silverslugger24

This man is good to go,shipping was quick, communication was great, can't ask for an easier deal, thanks tj
  9. L

For Trade 28 oz nrg maxload asa

Bat has around 400 hits on it, just broken in and hot, returnable, no receipt, no rattles or cracks, looking for 27 or 28 oz utrip bat,won't have pics til later, bat belongs to friend,text me at 4328538250 , thanks
  10. L

For Trade 26 oz scn8

deal pending Bat is traded as of last night. Thanks to those who replied, sorry if I didn't get back to u.
  11. L

For Trade 26 oz scn8

Bat is in good shape, picked it up for 50 bucks, no need for an asa bat, looking to trade for utrip bat, 27 or 28 oz, bat is returnable, no receipt, I'd say around 100 hits on it, I prefer mikens, worths, only easton I'd take is cnt+, I can send pics, it mite be easier to text me at 4328538250...
  12. L

Pst Guide

Vibration Have a pst max 29 oz ls that when held by the barrel and tap on the ground it vibrates like its separated inside, does anyone know if this is fixable or what? The bat has monster pop and still has clear coat and all graphics so not really even used that much.
  13. L

looking for pitcher for team in west texas (odessa, midland) area, someone to play and be...

looking for pitcher for team in west texas (odessa, midland) area, someone to play and be committed, for info on team and any other questions feel free to ask, the reason we are looking is because its kindof a rebuilding thing and our current pitchers are not wanting to play so much anymore, thanks,
  14. L

2h2h

great to deal with, great communication, and quick shipping, thanks for the deal, look forward to more, great to deal with
  15. L

Don't Buy Anything From Batsbatsbats.com

may98 i just called the store for a 27 oz, they said they do not have them in stock but will have in a week or so, they have 28 oz and 30 oz only, i have a freind who tried to order a bat from them a month ago, they told him the bat was in stock, he paid with his credit card, a week later no...