1. L

For Sale Bat grips

Payment sent.
  2. L

For Sale Bat grips

Ill take them.
  3. L

Shipping bats

FedEx for me has been $14-$17. Haven't used USPS since they added that ****ing $15 extra charge.
  4. L

Batting Gloves

I've been using the same pair for about 3 years now. I BP a lot and they are still doing great. For me they've definitely been worth the price. Typically id go through 2-3 pairs a year of other brands. I prefer the short cuff.
  5. L

Here we go

Gotta be good 3 threads for the same thing.
  6. L

Here it comes

Specs?
  7. L

PRICE CHECK - Limited Edition Horween + Wilson Pro Issue

Put the picture in paint and resize it.
  8. L

The storm is brewing

Any actual info about them? Weights? Loads? Price? ETA? 1 piece 2 piece both? Warranty?
  9. L

For Sale/Trade LTT Monsta and LTT/LTS Pure(sold)

sorry both bats have been dealt
  10. L

Proton Sports

You can use the code fatguy or fatguybp don’t remember which exactly to save $70. That puts the price same as most others.
  11. L

For Trade LTT Monstas and Anarchy

They're all ASA. The Marucci is a FP bat included for another post somewhere else.
  12. L

For Trade LTT Monstas and Anarchy

LTT for Monsta Sinister m2/m5. Anarchy Shock Top 1 pc NIW 26oz Anarchy Shock Top 2 pc NIW 26oz Anarchy Loco 1 pc NOW 26 oz Monsta Torch m2 Gold/Blue 25oz NIW Monsta Torch m5 "WMD" 25oz 40-50 cuts
  13. L

Gimmedat Review! USA/ASA

They'll price match also. I bought 2 Anarchys there for $99 when they were on super sale. Just bring up the site and show it to them.
  14. L

Best place to buy/sell?

Theres some decent groups on FB Ive sold on. Ultimate Glove Huer Buy/Sell/Trade Group Fielding Gloves -Buy/Sell/Trade/Talk